PDA

View Full Version : Movies Europe - Coming Soon

Dimitris Manos
05-07-2005, 06:29 PM
The first months with Adventure Europe have been very succesful and we would like now to move on to the next step of the 'big plan'. And the next step is Movies Europe. Movies Europe will be a website, very similar to Adventure Europe, but the focus will be of course movies. European films are becoming better as time passes by and the European cinema has nothing to be jealous of Hollywood nowadays. The website will cover American films as well since there are still a lot of great movies coming from the US, but the site will have a more European focus. The domain name will of course be: www.movies-eu.com

We plan to launch the site sometime in September or October. Until then, we will be trying to find as more staff as possible. We need all the help we could get, from writers to PR people, to coders, translators and animators. If you would like to join the first European website about movies please send an email to d.manos@adventure-eu.com

Valdventurer
29-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Now talking about movies my first cousin who lives in Miami, Florida, is directing and scripting a movie for the rights of Warner Bros. The movie is about drugs and it is going to be out around 2006. I'll do my best to get some exclusive goodies just for movies-eu.

elchrys
30-07-2005, 02:24 AM
We want AE VIP tickets :P

Valdventurer
10-08-2005, 02:37 AM
;D ;D now that was hillarious, good one eleftheria :D