PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins

Dimitris Manos
01-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Best Batman movie ever. Period. And third best movie based on super heroes - my favourite super-hero movies are x-men by the great director Bryan Singer (Usual Suspects). Batman begins took itself more seriously than the previous movies. Excellent actors (although I can't say I cared for the main's character voice while dressed as batman), a good story and great direction. I recommend this movie to all fans of superhero films.

bellenouvelle
05-08-2005, 01:32 PM
hey I liked it too! thought it was one of the best movies I'd seen in a long time. Although you probably should be worried about the fact that you liked a movie I liked, you might be losing your fantastic skill of hating all movies that are made for stupid people.

p.s. you know what else is a great movie...star wars ::)

hagstrumpa
10-08-2005, 02:20 AM
Nah, I don't agree. It was a good effort, a well made action movie, but not much more.
I thought Tim Burton's Gothham City was much better, more sinister, more Gothic. This movie would have won a lot if it had been a few notches darker and let go of the silly punchlines that popped up now and then (not so frequent, thank god).
Batman himself should also be a bit more dark, troubleminded, not really sure about the line between justice and vengeance.

Maybe next time ;)

TM3
20-09-2005, 03:11 AM
I’m not a fan of Batman! I don’t read the comics or collect the merchandise. But this was one of the best movies I’ve ever seen! It was way better than I expected. Strong script, good acting, well-established cast of characters, and a dark atmosphere. This is the ULTIMATE BATMAN FILM!!! There‘s a good build up and everything gets an explanation on Batman, even right down to his cape. Not just a great comic book movie but a great movie. This was the number one film in Canada! Can’t wait to get the DVD. ;D

Broomie
30-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Brilliant film, I wish I had seen this in the cinemas to get the full blown effect of the movie. Christian Bale is an awesome actor.