PDA

View Full Version : Nirvana

DaRkShInEsS
22-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Well... 18 years have passed since I was born and Kurt Cobain unfortunately died ...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young and these .... still live and make multi-millions.... :(

The reason why I made this thread is to remind you all , Kurt was one of the best musicians and songwriters.
He's birthday was in 20/02/67.

I hope , many people still listen to his significant songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8&feature=relmfu

Aemirch
22-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is "smells like teen spirit".

xalaragr
22-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is "smells like teen spirit".

That says a lot...

~_~

KAC|~Roma
22-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is drugs.

ASotOsIoS
22-02-2012, 01:43 PM
...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young ....

because to be good they need to take drugs, or to handle the fact that they are famous and their lifes instrest everyone.... so i dont feel any sorry for this suiciders , that used to had they money,their health but they decide to suicide cause of publicity!!

DaRkShInEsS
22-02-2012, 02:26 PM
...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young ....

because to be good they need to take drugs, or to handle the fact that they are famous and their lifes instrest everyone.... so i dont feel any sorry for this suiciders , that used to had they money,their health but they decide to suicide cause of publicity!!

You're wrong... most of the great musicians had hard life ... and they do not suicide because they are famous !

It's Kurt not curt...

Lafayette
22-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is drugs.

This...

Gate13
25-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Nirvana=lots of respect.

Ant1
01-03-2012, 11:12 PM
RECPECT :)!

Tefros
07-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Love Nirvana and Kurt. They gave me tones of good memories to carry in my life

ramona
28-06-2012, 09:20 AM
I went to see them play one of their last shows in 1993....unfortunately I cannot remember much, since I was only 10...but to the day I really love their music. Kurt Cobain was very troubled, yet people are not completely sure that it was suicide...that doesn't bring him back to life though. I wish he would've had more (http://dc-universe-online.browsergamez.com/) time.

RIP Kurt, Thank you for the music.

x_T_c
28-06-2012, 10:20 AM
,, COME as you are ''
Well, Kurt Cobain is one of biggest Music legends. Respect.

JoKeR
28-06-2012, 07:45 PM
I dnt know about the legend but i just hear the song and it really touch my heart :)

Pipa_Herb
28-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Nirvana caramel my favorite!

qlilow.
28-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Nirvana caramel my favorite!
LOL.. u should check the other flavours too.

Kurt Cobain, was awsome still hearing now and then some of his songs. Reminds me school years. (Yes I am old):D

YOURADMINSAREKIDS
20-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Well... 18 years have passed since I was born and Kurt Cobain unfortunately died ...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young and these .... still live and make multi-millions.... :(

The reason why I made this thread is to remind you all , Kurt was one of the best musicians and songwriters.
He's birthday was in 20/02/67.

I hope , many people still listen to his significant songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8&feature=relmfu

Look ...You have 18 years ..It means you have 15 in ur head ..That's my opinion and i am pretty sure that is correct. You asked "And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young " .
First of all ...Hes NOT good musician..He was far far far far away from musician ..Impossible far from good musician. Music "Nirvana" made is crap. Its crap for lost people ...I mean ...i can't explain that very well to you ,because i am pretty sure you wouldnt understand ..and thats good. The ANSWER to your main QUESTION is : HE DIED BECAUSE HE WAS SCUMMY DISCUSTING HORRIBLE MISERABLE JUNKIE! YES JUNKIE AND THANK GOD HE DIED ..

The worst thing in this whole situation is that you said "Kurt Cobain unfortunately died " ...And from that i can see that your brain ,your thoughts,love,energy and all stuff is going into WRONG WRONG DEADLY WRONG DIRECTION ..worse direction than killers,rapist have. Thats what i think for people like you suporting American racists,scums,junkies and all other shit.

Listen to Jimmy Hendrix,Bob Marley ,Tupac Shakur ...Find something good and normal. I wish best for you ..and i know you can understand some things you can't now (or you dont want ).Best of luck

P.S. All junkies,heroine -cocaine and other shit scums are SPREADING their deadly DISEASE all over population ..and they need and deserve to burn in hell.

DaRkShInEsS
20-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Look ...You have 18 years ..It means you have 15 in ur head ..That's my opinion and i am pretty sure that is correct. You asked "And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young " .
First of all ...Hes NOT good musician..He was far far far far away from musician ..Impossible far from good musician. Music "Nirvana" made is crap. Its crap for lost people ...I mean ...i can't explain that very well to you ,because i am pretty sure you wouldnt understand ..and thats good. The ANSWER to your main QUESTION is : HE DIED BECAUSE HE WAS SCUMMY DISCUSTING HORRIBLE MISERABLE JUNKIE! YES JUNKIE AND THANK GOD HE DIED ..

The worst thing in this whole situation is that you said "Kurt Cobain unfortunately died " ...And from that i can see that your brain ,your thoughts,love,energy and all stuff is going into WRONG WRONG DEADLY WRONG DIRECTION ..worse direction than killers,rapist have. Thats what i think for people like you suporting American racists,scums,junkies and all other shit.

Listen to Jimmy Hendrix,Bob Marley ,Tupac Shakur ...Find something good and normal. I wish best for you ..and i know you can understand some things you can't now (or you dont want ).Best of luck

P.S. All junkies,heroine -cocaine and other shit scums are SPREADING their deadly DISEASE all over population ..and they need and deserve to burn in hell.

It's not our business what someone does in his life , because it's simply personal.
If I'd like I'll do drugs , it's none of your and other's business.
I'm expressing my opinion and what I think about a musician .
Remember ! N O B O D Y I S P E R F E C T <
Keep that in ur mind and respect others opinion.

Yes he was a junkie , yes he had problems in his life like everyone else , I guess you just don't know his story...he was one of a kind.

K[a]ne
21-08-2012, 01:11 AM

Jimmy Hendrix: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_Hendrix#Drug_use_and_violence

Bob Marley the godfather of marijuana and promoted its legalization.

Tupac was also connected to drug traffickers and served time for rape.

That being said they did make great music, as did Cobain.
I'm just pointing out you are either a hypocrite or a pompous ignorant, that's all.

CorvinuS
21-08-2012, 01:28 AM
ONE LOVE ONE RESPECT!