PDA

View Full Version : WOW New Server!

bu||et
24-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Hello guys ! I just saw you opened this new Wow section and i thought you might like my sugestion. It;s about a new WOW server hosted by www.addicted2.ro.

For all those who want to try it here is the link http://wow.addicted2.ro/

Hope you will like and enjoy your time! Regards!

Gate13
25-02-2012, 11:16 AM
For me its only Genjuros :P.

vodkazzz
04-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I don't like private WoW servers because there are some people donating to get extra stuff and they own all other players .

tan.
04-03-2012, 11:55 PM
I start WoW on 80lvl in the start to tell you the truth it was the best game i ever played but the the 85 {new expansion the cataclysm} came and the life-damage was So freaking big amount So in the end i quit wow some weeks after Ragnaros came :D
No more WoW for me but love lights blade :D Simulacrum for ever

xalaragr
05-03-2012, 12:02 AM
I start WoW on 80lvl in the start to tell you the truth it was the best game i ever played but the the 85 {new expansion the cataclysm} came and the life-damage was So freaking big amount So in the end i quit wow some weeks after Ragnaros came :D

this...

many people disliked this change and many quit wow

peripteras
04-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Dont mind in the new expansion of the WoW Mist Of Pandarian The Most of them will come back to WoW Cause blizzard Will fix this about life-damage.. Dont Miss That.. :)

SapioMoustaki
10-06-2012, 09:16 PM

and i thought i was the only one who hates cataclysm :P