PDA

View Full Version : Ban request

VirginPis
29-02-2012, 11:44 PM
USERNAME: svetlo
ROOM:(Europe) Public
Reason : Maphacker
Replay/ : as attachments
Time: its about 10mins or 9mins, me sf, invi in mid and his teammate stay near me but he(void) just stay under his tower. That moment i discover he mb use mh..later game, the way he play and move shows he should BE A HACKER. Not because of their wards or something.. IF you play dota well, u should know he is mh from REPLY.
Plz Ban him

WellTempered
01-03-2012, 09:43 AM
svetlo

(Elapsed times)

19:10 Hesitation of whether or not to back. When Rubick (who is fogged) stops and stands beside the rune, void goes back and farms.
19:19 When Lanaya and Rubick (both fogged) start heading towards him, he stops his farming immediate and retreats.
27:45 Less obvious, but starts moving back bit by bit before Rubick's appearance. When he does appear, void reacts immediately.
33:40 He keeps farming even though he sees them going into the jungle. It's as if he knows that they're not heading to his location.
33:49 When the enemy heroes change direction and start going towards him (they're still fogged), he moves up and tries to hide instead of running away after he finishes the neutral camp. As they get closer, he timewalks down the cliff.

KAC|~Roma
13-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Clear mh as welltempered indicated.

SkyF!r3
15-03-2012, 05:54 AM
!Granted
svetlo's computer has been banned by SkyF!r3.