PDA

View Full Version : Revistronicīs Fenimore Fillmore REVENGE

imported_Rodrigo
21-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Revistronic answers questions about their new project, REVENGE, third part of the saga a Fenimore Fillmore

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Any questions?

Pavel
23-11-2005, 03:08 AM
Yes... Hi, I'm from Italy and I loved The westerner (except for the carrots...) 2 questions:
how much adventure and how much action will be your next game and It will be localized in Italian.

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:14 AM
REVENGE will be 100% adventure. The action will be totally inside the adventure. No special abilities required. We suppose that it will we published in italian, but we donīt know sure yet.

phil1908
23-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Yes... Hi, I'm from Italy and I loved The westerner (except for the carrots...) 2 questions:
how much adventure and how much action will be your next game and It will be localized in Italian.

you send me a pm....hoping everything is now in order!

in any case, tahnks to you Rodrigo to be her with us! ;D

a_side
23-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Hello,
Do you have some new screenshots ?

Pavel
23-11-2005, 03:18 AM
The westerner was a cartoon game for me, all the preview about "revenge" classify the game as more adult could you tell me if it's true and what dou you mean with that? Tnx

Yes everything is working good ;D

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:19 AM
Sorry. Phil. I new at this things (never been in a forum before), so, what is a pm?

phil1908
23-11-2005, 03:22 AM
It wasn't for you Rodrigo but for Pavel.... :-\

a pm is a private mail...

no problem for the rest of the discussions ;D

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:24 AM
no we havenīt new screenshot posted in the web

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:25 AM
New screenshot of REVENGE by Christmas

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:27 AM
Pavel, the game have a more adult look, is more harder in it story, but also very funny, I asure you.

a_side
23-11-2005, 03:27 AM
New screenshot of REVENGE by Christmas

Ah nice, thx for answering

Pavel
23-11-2005, 03:32 AM
What about the system control? point'n'click? gamepad? free save? and please let me move as I want it's OK solve a problem once to move my horse, but after it's boring... what can you say?

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Pavel. Point and click system. I donīt understand what you say about the horse. But it will be no carrots.

Pavel
23-11-2005, 03:39 AM
tnx. finding carrots to give to the horse to move through the location.

Have you any other project?

Noone
23-11-2005, 03:41 AM
And a little question about a humor. "3 skulls" was a funny game, "The Westerner" was funny too.l But you said that ff3 will be more mature. Does it mean that the game will be less funny? What kind of humor will be in it? Visual gags? Wordplays? Flirt jokes?

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Yes, we have another project, called Witches, but I canīt tell you almost nothing about it other than you can find in the web

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Alex. Almost the same sense of humour, unless that in this game you actually have to kill many people, and in the others you only "kill" one accidentally. Also, in REVENGE you bride Rhiannon is kidnapped, and you almost killed by a gang of hard outlaws, so, unlike the other parts of the saga, Fenimore is a bit furious (but just a bit)

Pavel
23-11-2005, 03:52 AM
Thanks for your information, i look forward to play your game. Good luck!!!!!!!

Noone
23-11-2005, 03:57 AM
you bride Rhiannon is kidnapped
BRIDE?!?! Noone told me that Rhiannon will marry Fenimore (though she is sexy enough ;-))
But concerning to killing people... Oh, I know, bad guys... good guys... I also've done it in the end of the Westerner. But that means taht you game will have an age restriction. Aren't you worried that it will lower the sales?

axelkothe
23-11-2005, 03:59 AM
Yes, we have another project, called Witches, but I canīt tell you almost nothing about it other than you can find in the web

Will this also be another comedy adventure, or will it be more serious?
If the latter, why did you make this decision? Market pressure, because comedys don't sell so good, or did you just want to do sth. else?

I'd actually prefer it'd be another comedy game, since The Westerner was the last adventure game that made me laugh out loud in front of the computer (at least until Ankh came along)

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:01 AM
No, we donīt care about age restrictions. On the contrary, we think that the sales will be greater than in the case of The Westener.

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:03 AM
Revenge is not a comedy, but it will make you laugh anyway (as many rough westerns do, for example "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly")

Valdventurer
23-11-2005, 04:07 AM
Hello there. I haven't played 'Three Skulls Of The Tolteks", only Wanted actually. But there was one thing for me on Wanted: that awful my opinion action part where you had to shoot the freaking red desperados. I mean I've tried to pass it million times to no result. I abandoned the game because of this part. There's never been an FPS I've stuck in and I stuck for such a thing in an adventure? That's unproper at the least.

Can you, Rodrigo, guarantee that there won't be a single of those action sequences in REVENGE??

Noone
23-11-2005, 04:17 AM
So you plan to make it more as a classical western - am i right? But western is not the top genre we can see in the movies. You are planning to win the audience because of the originality of the genre (your timeblock neighbours will also try to entertain people with comedy adventures)? What do you think is the main feature of your game that will attract the audience?

And what about the soundtrack to FF3? Is it written by the same person who did it for The Westerner or we'll hear something new and more Morricone like?

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:18 AM
Valdventurer, I can absolutely asure that Revenge will not require any abilities. The shootings will be like: "use revolver with Bad Man" As simply as you can imagine, but no so easy, because in all the shootings -except one- you must think how the hell you have to do in order to kill those bastards, for example, using the revolver with a honey comb so the bees will attack your enemies hiden beside a rock, for example, and when they come out attacked by the bees, you can shoot them quietly and very easily.

Noone
23-11-2005, 04:22 AM
for example, using the revolver with a honey comb so the bees will attack your enemies hiden beside a rock,
A nice example. But if try to shoot enemies instead of honey comb - should I die& Will there be any autosave feature before such puzzles?

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:26 AM
alex, the game will follow the classic western as we also do with Wanted or 3 skulls. I can tell you that Revenge, being more adult in some ways, will have nothing in common, for example, with Gun. I donīt think like you about the western genre, that to me and many people is always on the top. The main features that will attract the audience will be the new look, the classic western story and the sense of humour (I can tell you that, for example, Fenimore will have to pass 3 proofs) About the music I can tell you yet.

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:28 AM
No, youīll never die. The enemies will be waiting till you make the thinks right. If you try to make something that will imply the death of Fenimore or Rhiannon, they just would not do it telling you why. It will be the classic adventure.

artwking4
23-11-2005, 04:30 AM
Pavel, the game have a more adult look, is more harder in it story, but also very funny, I asure you.

I'm glad to hear that. :) Dark humor is one of my favorite types.

axelkothe
23-11-2005, 04:31 AM
Wow, Wanted sounds better n better. Is the deal for the german version already signed, or are you still negotiating?

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:34 AM
axel, the title will be REVENGE, Wanted is the last one released (in 2004). I can tell only that it will be a german version, as always. Fenimore Fillmore is very appreciated in Germany, and we are very happy.

Noone
23-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Both games are rather interesting, really, and Revenge sounds quite promising... :-) But do you have any plans on widening your horizons, trying other genres instead on focusing only on westerns?

axelkothe
23-11-2005, 04:40 AM
axel, the title will be REVENGE, Wanted is the last one released (in 2004).

yeah, mixed those titles up.

I can tell only that it will be a german version, as always. Fenimore Fillmore is very appreciated in Germany, and we are very happy.

I guess that means that there is a deal, otherwise you couldn't be so sure. Thats great news.

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:41 AM
Yes, we are making another game, called Witches, that will be an action game located in a warriors and monsters wolrd.

Noone
23-11-2005, 04:47 AM
please post a link if there's any information about the Witches...

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:48 AM
witches and something more
www.revistronic.com

Noone
23-11-2005, 04:53 AM
not much info but nice screens ;-) Thanks.

imported_Rodrigo
23-11-2005, 04:55 AM
Well, the time is about to expire. Thank you everybody for your interest.
Rodrigo

axelkothe
23-11-2005, 05:00 AM
Well, the time is about to expire. Thank you everybody for your interest.
Rodrigo

Well, thank you, for answering all our questions and spending the time with us. And of course for all those great games!

Noone
23-11-2005, 05:01 AM
Thank you, Rodrigo :-)