PDA

View Full Version : give racism the red card

brofangz
09-03-2012, 05:06 AM
name: faggotry
game: private
reason: so much racism and hatred

from the name alone you can already assume he flames ALOT.
replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/338336
time: starts flaming doom, becomes angry. when he cannot find any insult he changes to racism. he begins using derogatory terms.
[18:04] Faggotry (All): I'm not a nigger's bro. :S
[18:08] Faggotry (All): you and your insectile race.
[18:12] Faggotry (All): +1 gay lover (sexually discrimanation to ghantauke)
[20:34] Faggotry (All): you're a nigger[21:37] Faggotry (All): gj nigger
[22:44] Faggotry (All): niggers gonna nig

I think you need to perma ban this. show people of dota world that racism will not be tolerated. Jesus was in the room yet he had no spoken, which brings me to my next query. he was not the real jesus so should be made to create new account.

KAC|~Roma
20-03-2012, 05:45 PM
!Denied

Trash talking and/or flaming is not bannable.

PaiN| Kanzari
20-03-2012, 06:56 PM
with all respect , does that mean that people can insult each others without getting banned?!

CanYouLeavePlz
20-03-2012, 07:14 PM
yes they can. If admin decides he went too far - he will get ban (that means he wrote it sooooo many times aka. hardcore)

KAC|~Roma
20-03-2012, 09:30 PM
with all respect , does that mean that people can insult each others without getting banned?!

The fact that it is not banable doesn't mean it is nice to use.

MoveLikeMark
20-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Try To Be Nice To Others Then Others Will Respect You I Swear :D

brofangz
22-03-2012, 10:24 PM
yes they can. If admin decides he went too far - he will get ban (that means he wrote it sooooo many times aka. hardcore)

if you actually read the replay, he uses the word "nigger" alot. i mean HARDCORE alot. i counted he used the word about 30 times. would you not count this as excessive? if so what would you think hardcore would be? 50 times?

"Trash talking and/or flaming is not bannable."

racism is not in the same league as trash talking/flaming

completely different.

in a hypothetical situation if i flamed a admin hard and he banned me he would be in the wrong? seen as though you said it yourself that trash talking cannot be banned

abdou-sama
22-03-2012, 10:40 PM
just dont answer those tards who can't speak without insulting.ignore them and they will shut up.they are just like dogs man

brofangz
22-03-2012, 11:30 PM
just dont answer those tards who can't speak without insulting.ignore them and they will shut up.they are just like dogs man

or simply ban them? why would you want to let them stay at rgc with such bad manners?

Antidepresiv
22-03-2012, 11:54 PM
or simply ban them? why would you want to let them stay at rgc with such bad manners?

I will warn him for good, the kids these days love to use words and think they make them speciall of bossy. I am not suggesting RGC agrees with this in any way, but like i said, i will give him a final warn about the whole situation.

brofangz
23-03-2012, 12:17 AM
as I said before i'm not reporting him for flaming im reporting him for racism.

before you can comment you must understand theres a difference between a simple flame and racism.

ghantauke
23-03-2012, 12:26 AM
The nigger case just got bigger.