PDA

View Full Version : Presentation

KheopsTeam
22-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Hello everybody,

I'm Benoit HOZJAN, Managing Director and co-founder of Kheops Studio in 2003. We are working on 2 new games and we have already finished :
- Egypte 3 / The Egyptian Prophecy
- Retour sur l'île Mystérieuse / Return to Mysterious Island
- Au coeur de Lascaux/Secret of the lost cavern/ECHO
- Voyage au coeur de la Lune/ Journey to the center of the moon/Voyage ...

The next game will be based on Leonardo Da Vinci and the other one is a medieval investigation with 3rd person point&click engine.

I'm ready to answer to your questions about previous or next games ...

Hidden Sanctum
22-11-2005, 04:46 AM
You guys seem to be cranking out great games at a record pace. How many people are on the staff there working on these?

KheopsTeam
22-11-2005, 04:59 AM
You guys seem to be cranking out great games at a record pace. How many people are on the staff there working on these?

Well, we try to stay focused on the creation and programing/integration and NOT the graphical production (We used to work with an other french studio : Mzone Studio).
For the creation part, we propose the Game Design, Designs and Art Direction and programers and tester to finalize the game !
So ... 6 permanent people, some freelances when needed (Designs/Storybords/Music/sound) and some collaborators like Totem Studio for extra game design ressources.
We use to have 2 parallel dev but not at the same stage.

Hidden Sanctum
22-11-2005, 05:04 AM
For the record, Stephane is awesome! Helped me get Echo working when I was having issues and was very pleasant.