PDA

View Full Version : Runaway 2

a_side
23-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Hey !
Welcome on board :P

As a lot of adventure gamers here, we would like more infos on RUNAWAY 2 : planned release date, new screenshots, demo, previews, lol ...............

Thx for your answer

Cubber
23-11-2005, 03:12 AM
and can you already gave us some information on the trailer that shall come soon ;) any little inside information on it ? :D

Pendulo Studios
23-11-2005, 04:03 AM
Hey !
Welcome on board :P

As a lot of adventure gamers here, we would like more infos on RUNAWAY 2 : planned release date, new screenshots, demo, previews, lol ...............

Thx for your answer

Hi, the release date will be... soon! but I am afraid it won't be before Christmas. Some screenshots will be spread out through the websites before the game is released, you can see a brand new one in this very same forum. I don't think a playable demo will be available much earlier than the game as we really are focused on the game itself.

Pendulo Studios
23-11-2005, 04:04 AM
and can you already gave us some information on the trailer that shall come soon ;) any little inside information on it ? :D

No :-) You'll have to wait for Christmas to see it.

MichaelS
23-11-2005, 04:17 AM
Will there be a new theme song written and recorded for Runaway 2, cause I really liked the main theme from Runaway.

Pendulo Studios
23-11-2005, 04:19 AM
Will there be a new theme song written and recorded for Runaway 2, cause I really liked the main theme from Runaway.

Several songs have been written and recorded by now. There's a post in the other thread about it.

Tomsess
23-11-2005, 04:54 AM
Hi. We are a small Hungarian adventure website http://www.adventuregames.hu and want to ask some questions about your prepairing games. Sorry for my english!

In Runaway 2 will be more difficult puzzles like in the first part were?

Pendulo Studios
23-11-2005, 04:56 AM
Hi. We are a small Hungarian adventure website http://www.adventuregames.hu and want to ask some questions about your prepairing games. Sorry for my english!

In Runaway 2 will be more difficult puzzles like in the first part were?

That's a difficult question. I think the difficulty will be the same more or less.

axelkothe
23-11-2005, 04:58 AM
That's a difficult question. I think the difficulty will be the same more or less.

And that is a good thing, because I think the difficulty level was just right in Runaway - A Road Adventure

Tomsess
23-11-2005, 04:58 AM
Why have you chosen to make a 2D adventure, not a full 3D for example?

Pendulo Studios
23-11-2005, 05:01 AM

I guess we really like the way 2D looks. Maybe we're too old, hahaha. Seriously, I suppose we'll make some 3D in the future, but not before we're totally satisfied by the way it looks.

axelkothe
23-11-2005, 05:06 AM

I guess we really like the way 2D looks. Maybe we're too old, hahaha. Seriously, I suppose we'll make some 3D in the future, but not before we're totally satisfied by the way it looks.

Well, if it was for me, I'd prefer you to keep this fantastic 2D style. I actually like 2D much better than most 3D stuff... but I'm getting old too ;)

Rbot
23-11-2005, 05:24 AM
Dear the creator of my second life :P
I am really fan of your work !!!

Sorry for my english (I'm French).

Will the play be in DVD or CD format ?
Videos will be as better quality as Runaway 1 ?

Thank you.

Pendulo Studios
23-11-2005, 06:45 AM
Dear the creator of my second life :P
I am really fan of your work !!!

Sorry for my english (I'm French).

Will the play be in DVD or CD format ?
Videos will be as better quality as Runaway 1 ?

Thank you.

Probably DVD. And yes, the videos will be much better in Runaway 2.

a_side
23-11-2005, 06:47 AM

Great

Rbot
23-11-2005, 05:01 PM

:) ;D