PDA

View Full Version : Stats

Ballares
21-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey all WoW funs,since my friends tell me i've burned all my braincells on wow i'd like to see how much time /played we have on our chars.
I'll go 1st:
My 85 lock (Bael) has liek 220 days played
My 85 warrior (Mormegill) 195
My 85 dk (Angrist) about 85
And my 85 shammy (Beliall) 23
Server Sunstrider
And that makes 1year and 4 months time playing wow of the 6 and a half years i been playing.I think that's bad...

PS i retired about 7 months ago though.

Insanor
21-03-2012, 11:47 PM
277 warlock ( 85 ) and my former main

90 hunter ( 85)

63 druid ( 80)

7 rogue ( 85) my new beauty! Started 3 days ago again with scroll of ressurection after inactivity of 1 year ( almost).

i think you got me :D

Ballares
21-03-2012, 11:49 PM
277 warlock ( 85 ) and my former main

90 hunter ( 85)

63 druid ( 80)

7 rogue ( 85) my new beauty! Started 3 days ago again with scroll of ressurection after inactivity of 1 year ( almost).

i think you got me :D

Hunteerrr????? Low skillz uh huh

Insanor
22-03-2012, 12:06 AM
she has mining/JC! she is my farming machine:d

G.ViruS
22-03-2012, 03:32 AM
My Chars
Sythairiá - Lobsters Reloaded
level 85 Night Elf Hunter
StormScale

Deepfrost
level 80 Draenei Death Knight
Al'Akir

Jimli - Heal Im AFK
level 73 Dwarf Paladin
Can't Remember

Dunno my total play time x)

Ballares
22-03-2012, 01:23 PM
My Chars
Sythairiá - Lobsters Reloaded
level 85 Night Elf Hunter
StormScale

Deepfrost
level 80 Draenei Death Knight
Al'Akir

Jimli - Heal Im AFK
level 73 Dwarf Paladin
Can't Remember

Dunno my total play time x)

Stormscale and al'akir 2 of the top servers eu.I was in sunstrider same battlegroup wiv al'akir.Blackout ftw most competative bgroup.
But... alliance????maybe i pwned in some bg or arena??:eek:

Insanor
22-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Stormscale and al'akir 2 of the top servers eu.I was in sunstrider same battlegroup wiv al'akir.Blackout ftw most competative bgroup.

FOR THE HORDE! death to g.virus and the alliance!

G.ViruS
23-03-2012, 11:45 AM

There was a huge Guild in Stormscale called Lobsters Reloaded ( They Still play )

We are no.1 in Server with the most members in 1 Guild . Server First in Guild Level. Server First Baradin Hold Alliance.

They invited me to come there thats why i play Alliance.And like 90% of players there are Greeks.

VampAurora
23-03-2012, 03:37 PM
I started playing like 1 week ago by accepting a SOR, after 1.5 year of absence. Though I haven't played the last 4 days due to a problem in my payment methods etc.. and no fast response from blizzard and that's a fact that makes me angry... Anyway...

VampieL - Gnome Mage (My Main)
Stormscale

VampieL - Draenei Shaman (Just made him from SOR boost)
Quel'Thalas

And I have some other low chars in Genjuros(Alliance) and Twisting Nether(Horde)

dhmhtrios
20-04-2012, 09:59 AM
If Anyone Got any Server And A guild That i CAn midgrade to this server who is on more that 4/8 heroic DS... i will.. I am on 1/8 heroic and i want to leave this server cause Ashune On Horde dont have population now days :) Thank you.. Prive message me plz for more info http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Favas/advanced Thats My Character