PDA

View Full Version : Other projects?

axelkothe
23-11-2005, 07:56 AM
After the aprubt end of KQIX (well, there's still hope), you surely are discussing other projects for the future.

Last I heard is that you wanted to do sth. original. Did you already decide on a project? If yes, what kind of game will it be? Whats the theme/story?

cesarbittar
23-11-2005, 08:00 AM
We currently have many options on the table, from small games to epic games. From Adventures to RPGs to hybrids. From games to Online Comics.

However, I think it would be very safe to say that our next project will be an Online Comic that will eventually take the shape of a game. We've titled it "Project Phoenix" for now, and it takes place in current time New York City and a fantastic world called "Avoris", and it follows the story of bird/human creatures.

a_side
23-11-2005, 08:03 AM
We've titled it "Project Phoenix" for now, and it takes place in current time New York City and a fantastic world called "Avoris", and it follows the story of bird/human creatures.

I guess this game will be an adventure game ?

cesarbittar
23-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Again, it's too early to say. It's still not in the shape of a game.

If it does become a game, however, though I want to include many adventure elements in it, it will most likely be a hybrid, sharing adventure with RPG and maybe action, since the story calls for the use of other genres.

I'm a strong believer that games don't belong to a genre anylonger, meaning pure genre games are harder and harder to find as the gaming industry grows and grows, and everyone tries to reinvent gameplay.

imported_Leo
23-11-2005, 08:11 AM
when can we expect this online comic?

cesarbittar
23-11-2005, 08:13 AM
We are working on the story and concept art at the moment. I will say 4 to 6 months at least for the first episode.