PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Gaming Finest Moments!

bu||et
24-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey guys!

After one month of work, we got to an result that starts a strong series of Ranked Gaming Movies in the near future.

We say "Thank you!", to all those who sent replays, worked or supported the project. We hope that our team will grow bigger and stronger day by day. You guys! "The Players", have the most important task in this project. Send us your best replays or inform other people about our project, help us to create more and better Dota Movies!

One more time, special tanks to the whole team and to all those who sent replays! If you don't find yourself in this movie, keep sending more and better replays to have bigger chances.

Ranked Gaming Finest Moments. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/LamVqt7X4_g

Like, Subscribe and Share. All feedback is very appreciated!

Regards!

Ranked Gaming Movie Team.

.hAz3
24-03-2012, 10:02 PM
OMG Toooooooooooooo Awesssoooooooooooooooomeeeeeee!!!
<3 Lovely...Awesome work guys
Thanks to everyone who made this kool vid and specially to thankx to Bu||et <3

DeAtH_LeGenD
24-03-2012, 10:38 PM
WOW epic moments especially the last one with meepo and axe!Nice work guys ! ! !
I hope you will make more exciting movies!

Best regards,
DeAtH_LeGenD™.

Alaiz
24-03-2012, 10:53 PM
This movie is bad i don't like how it gets hyped srsly. Bad scenes only. apart from the predicted hook which isn't even that good. Other than that... SRSSLY LEARN ENGLISH how the fuck can you not even spell words in correct spelling when you'r making a video... ?!
IMHO take this vid down or at least don't name it 'RGC' movie since it makes RGC appear like a bunch of fucktarded noobs -.-
+ stop hyping romanian community you can't even form a half decent pro team thus voiding your right of putting them infront of other countries

DeAtH_LeGenD
24-03-2012, 10:59 PM
This movie is bad i don't like how it gets hyped srsly. Bad scenes only. apart from the predicted hook which isn't even that good. Other than that... SRSSLY LEARN ENGLISH how the fuck can you not even spell words in correct spelling when you'r making a video... ?!
IMHO take this vid down or at least don't name it 'RGC' movie since it makes RGC appear like a bunch of fucktarded noobs -.-
Ok pro show us your video or give us a replay to see your playing style.Apart from that I dont think that you can make a video with such a good editing.His english is good...watch out your words speak better because you didn't like his video, doesn't gives you the right to swear him.

Alaiz
25-03-2012, 04:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AiwooN4d5U&list=UUli-xjpLI6i3uL0b2bRB5sw&index=2&feature=plcp
my video ; ) its not a skillshot vidya but rather a tutorial i will make a dota movie just for you to show you that op used lowskill scenes expect it @ 1.04.2012

e: heres a replay of my lanaya http://www.dotatalk.com/parser/view_replay.php?file=1332641467.w3g

+ english is good...watch out your words speak better because you didn't like his video, doesn't gives you the right to swear him.
^ Your English is even worse than his 'English' i don't see how you even dare ponder on my right to flame his english skills ...

DeAtH_LeGenD
25-03-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AiwooN4d5U&list=UUli-xjpLI6i3uL0b2bRB5sw&index=2&feature=plcp
my video ; ) its not a skillshot vidya but rather a tutorial i will make a dota movie just for you to show you that op used lowskill scenes expect it @ 1.04.2012

e: heres a replay of my lanaya http://www.dotatalk.com/parser/view_replay.php?file=1332641467.w3g

+ english is good...watch out your words speak better because you didn't like his video, doesn't gives you the right to swear him.
^ Your English is even worse than his 'English' i don't see how you even dare ponder on my right to flame his english skills ...
Fail tutorial...I didnt like it...I won't discuss with you the english language that I know ... if you have nerves go to break out elsewhere... do not extending the issue another and do not judge the others if you do not want to judge you too.

you are an idiot you can't even respond to my accusations instead you try shifting the field of vision -.- stop being op's bitch and start learning english correct grammar helps a lot especially if your english is so bad ppl have trouble understanding you looool
Hmm lets see 17 years old kid or less right?Perhaps your brain doesnt work very well thats why you cant understand what am I saying..

`Aphrodite
25-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Very nice video editing, and effects, hope to see more vids like this one :)

Alaiz
25-03-2012, 03:28 PM
you are an idiot you can't even respond to my accusations instead you try shifting the field of vision -.- stop being op's bitch and start learning english correct grammar helps a lot especially if your english is so bad ppl have trouble understanding you looool

bu||et
25-03-2012, 03:45 PM
I suggest you to take this hole drama to another place guys, everyone it;s free to express their opinions, but do it in a mannered way and stop the spam or we will use other ways to stop it. Regards!

_CaineRAU_
25-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Bad scenes only.
We accept any replay from rgc and for moment that was the best we had.

. Other than that... SRSSLY LEARN ENGLISH
Ya right, even at editing there should be at least 2-3 persons to check,etc,.... like the concept of "teamwork" (nowadays especially in programing) if you know what i am talking about.

Few people knew about this project. The romania community was the most involved in it.
Now hope that our team will grow bigger and stronger as bullet said.

Thanks for all who submitted replays. Waiting for more :],
cainerau

ps: easy to talk, hard to do it

WorldOfWarCraft
25-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Nice video ,I really like it!!
Imba meepo ;)

WorldOfWarCraft
25-03-2012, 06:05 PM

Fail!!! Really bad!!!!!!!

FAIL!!!!!!!!!

YahooMe
25-03-2012, 08:16 PM
I am fairly dissapointed with this video because you guys brought it as something that would be the best of the best, while I rather thought that it was one-sided because all I've seen is people getting raped in the ass, I didn't see any (correct me if I'm wrong) inhouse gaming or a really good juke. Fair video.

bu||et
25-03-2012, 09:01 PM
I am fairly dissapointed with this video because you guys brought it as something that would be the best of the best, while I rather thought that it was one-sided because all I've seen is people getting raped in the ass, I didn't see any (correct me if I'm wrong) inhouse gaming or a really good juke. Fair video.

That's only because from more than 200 replays, what you see here was the best. So send us more pro replays, that will do the job and we will raise or quality standards and all includes the movie (sound, effects, structure, etc).

TxT.Z5
25-03-2012, 09:16 PM
*Disappointed* That's not what I expected, The edit and the scenes both are fair.

Alaiz
26-03-2012, 02:34 AM
i can only repeat what I said in the first place:
1. Editing is not bad its decent nothing special nothing bad.
2. Scenes are abyssimal only 1 decent scene rest = garena public 2 months dota noobs
3. You really should check your spelling its an effing movie not chat..
4. DO NOT name it the 'RGC' movie and then let some community stand out thats outright ridiculous...
oh yeah the excuse that you don't HAVE enough scenes doesn't work - if you don't have scenes don't make a movie simple. (personally i don't even believe that i do think u were just 2 lazy to look through your replays but w/e )

e:hole and whole are different words you are talking about the latter so use it don't write 'hole' >.>*

SchicksalSlark
26-03-2012, 04:15 PM
imo, most situations weren't "epic" at all. gives you a small smile, nothing where you wonder how the f**k that was possible.
but i guess only a few know about this and therefore you have not enough replays for a better compilation, so it should be fine for volume 1. only time shows whether it'll be better, but i guess it will. editing is fine, no ridiculous special effects to make it look "more epic" etc., so i like it.

@ alaiz: yeah, there were a few mistakes like "choise" instead "choice", but then tell them what they're doing wrong and stop your useless snobbing, you ridiculous cunt lol, try to speak their language

_CaineRAU_
28-03-2012, 03:04 AM
4. DO NOT name it the 'RGC' movie and then let some community stand out thats outright ridiculous...
oh yeah the excuse that you don't HAVE enough scenes doesn't work - if you don't have scenes don't make a movie simple. (personally i don't even believe that i do think u were just 2 lazy to look through your replays but w/e )

e:hole and whole are different words you are talking about the latter so use it don't write 'hole' >.>*

First of all, in this movie was involved all the rgc staff...
Second this is a pilot movie
and you have no ideea at how many replays i watched... so stfu annoying kid
go play lol fu

steliosbouzou
28-03-2012, 11:24 PM
great job! like it!

cakephp
29-03-2012, 09:24 AM
xXxSpyxXx is a russian afaik. He is #1 in USA. Rofl.

bu||et
29-03-2012, 01:01 PM
xXxSpyxXx is a russian afaik. He is #1 in USA. Rofl.

He posted he;s replays and added at info that hes from USA or living there. lol

Angelos21
29-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Loved it!
Great work!