Hlias

Your country Greece

Ημερομηνία Γέννησης 10-08-1985

Occupation idiwtikos upallhlos

Spoken languages ellinika-agglika

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account D2-SaD-BaRJoKaS

Former experience and/or safelisted channels Clan GDB, Clan GRC, CLAN NoL

Your activity and average playtime each week 3-4-5 wres meta tis 4 to apogevma/kai savvatokuriako olh mera.

Which time of the day you usually play meta tis 4+ pou sxolaw apo tn douleia.

How long you have been playing DotA apo tn 5.84c

Your ability to communicate with others dn exw kana thema me kanenan

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Nai

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? varies kouventes dn lew alla ena noob h touvlo otan exw nevra tha to pw

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) oxi fusika.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? australians, R_A_M_B_O , BRUN, MIRE) dn mourxonte oi aloi:P

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak?(optional) no

[B]Your !stats in Eleos14[Eleos]: [D2-SaD-BaRJoKaS]: Forum: [] Games: [431] ALT: [15.75s] ASR: [90%] Rated games: [136] Score: [1125.65] Rank: [3356] First game: [2009-10-11] Last game: [2012-03-25] Play time: [1wk 4ds 8hrs 4mins ] Gold: [1510] Final Thoughts
Please put some effort when you're writing your application,otherwise it will be rejected.

Why do you want to be an Admin na voithiso na ginonte sosta k dikea games simfona me ta rules gia na miothoun oso ginete oi leavers+mannes+mhers+++

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us paizw xronia dota imoun admin sto gdb poli palia k eimai arketa megalos gia na krinw katastaseis k pragmata k tha kanw oti mporw na vohthisw to channel
A few things about yourself eimai h psuxh ths pareas me poly humor

Additional information tainies-seires kurios-ypologistes-gym kathimerina-mpalitsa paizw k vlepw ksena protathlimata gt m aresi i poiothta

sas efxaristw gia tn xrono sas!!!

PRO_ta8litis
26-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Δεν χρειαζόταν 2ο thread , εφόσον έκανες αυτό που σου ζήτησε ο manager , θα σου απαντήσει στο 1ο thread.

Double Thread it is , to the graveyard