PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : TM-Dordanov

Dordanov
12-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Name: Nico
Bnet Account: TM-Dordanov
Why do you want to be come an admin:
I'd like to help out to make the NOL bots an even better place to play DotA as they are right now. I don't encounter that much problems when playing on these bots, but every once in a while there are some people who flame excessively, or make the game less enjoyable in other ways. There are usually a lot of leavers in the public games, and having an admin around will help to counter those leavers.
I notice there are hardly any admins playing on bots 9 & 10 at the moment, and I think that's a shame seeing how popular those bots are.
If an admin is present and people know it in advance, they usually behave better and don't leave because they fear the consequences.

I have no problem communicating in english, as I have a decent grap of the english language. This is a prerequisite for being an admin on bots 9 & 10 in my opinion, as the playerbase on these servers is from all over europe.

I consider myself a fair but strict person, and I don't like to abuse powers, so I will only use them when the situation needs me to use my powers.

I hope I will be accepted as an admin to help make the public servers better soon! :)

Kind regards,
Dordanov.

D0MeNiCa
14-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Welcome