PDA

View Full Version : Champions League

Dimitris Manos
04-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Big night for football fans tonight with Milan-Lyon and Villareal - Inter. I hope that Milan and Villareal will win and go forward ;D For the first match, I think that if a goal is scored during the first half, we will see a lot of goals on that match, otherwise I'd say that it might be possible to have a second goalless draw. But I'm sure Seva won't allow that :P

phil1908
04-04-2006, 09:49 PM
sorry, Dim...but I would prefer to see Lyon in semi-final ;)

horacio_funes
05-04-2006, 07:16 AM
yay go riquelme!

Dimitris Manos
06-04-2006, 04:47 AM
Well phil, I am sorry but Lyon was unlucky to be drawn against the best team in the world :D . I really wanted Milan to go through because I'm really tired of people here talking about Barcelona and Chelsea every year, when Milan is the most stable team of the last 3 years in the champions league. Now it's time for Ronaldinio to face the San Siro.

Way to go for Villareal as well. Now if Juve wins as well tonight I am a very happy man.

elchrys
11-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Milan was quite bad against Lyon (and quite lucky). I don't like Barcelona (too much fuss about it; good players don't need to be praised every once in a while, they know if they are good or not). Villareal might be a rurpirse...
I'll stick with Arsenal ;)