PDA

View Full Version : FOR ADMINS: WHY WOULD YOU GET BANNED FOR WANTING TO REMAKE THE GAME???

Neo07
20-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Admins,

Me ([xo]`NEO) and my buddy ([xo]`Ryu) joined a game named: "Ap no leavers" with a host named:Stronk-_-,

usernamed: plantan left early in the game, and all of us are wanting to remake the game, but Stronk-_- didn't wanna remake. Then we said we'll just be afk's then until someone kicks us. Stronk-_- is accusing us of ruining the game and threaten to ban us. Please try to understand us for wanting to remake the game. Why would we get banned? and he said it's not his problem, we'll it's our problem and we wanted to remake but they don't want to. Please consider this post. Me and my buddy don't wanna get banned for wanting to remake the game and we are huge fans of RGC.

Saved replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/381677

Best Regards,
[xo]`NEO

doomco
20-04-2012, 11:42 PM
he play for points and for win it can be 5v2 at 2 mins its ok

alwaysblackcat
21-04-2012, 01:47 AM
^_^ yet you still afk. im not sure whether killing has start or not since aparser really hate me like bitch, so ..

:D Just pray then.

PS : you are posting a ban request for yourself x0ax0ax0a0.

Saved replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/381677

TrolololoL~

kenn9400
23-04-2012, 10:48 AM
anyway.. the room title was.. "Ap no leavers" not remaking it after a player was disconnected does not justify its title.. it became 4 vs 5 early in game, it's far from the climax..

alwaysblackcat
23-04-2012, 10:55 AM
anyway.. the room title was.. "Ap no leavers" not remaking it after a player was disconnected does not justify its title.. it became 4 vs 5 early in game, it's far from the climax..

who cares? i dont mind playing it. no reason to chicken out and test what are you capable in playing alone.

several ward + helm dominate creep to scout area is not hard huh?

ThisIs^
23-04-2012, 11:07 AM
[11:12] srilan_07 (All): U JUST FUCKING WANT THE POINTS
[11:12] Stronk-_- (All): im havin fun

Anubis
23-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Stronk-_- is accusing us of ruining the game and threaten to ban us
First, He's not Admin here, for ban users
Anyway U all no bannable cuz used prohibited command :
[04:12] Stronk-_-: !start force
Second
-|EAL|-Anubisss: !baninfo nunchak
[BANINFO] This user isn't banned.
-|EAL|-Anubisss: !baninfo D.ph^zordak
-|EAL|-Anubisss: !baninfo plantan
-|EAL|-Anubisss: !baninfo [xo]`i.Ryu-
[-|EAL|-Anubisss: !baninfo srilan_07
offtopic

TheAdmiral
23-04-2012, 11:42 AM
being afk is considered as game ruining even for 5v3
getting kicked as afk is consider as leaving even if you have 0% to win, as long as ur team didn't !FF the game you should try with them ..

Neo07
23-04-2012, 04:34 PM
People, i know this is a ban request part of the forum... I think we need to use some common sense while reading the post... it's not a ban request, it's a "not-ban request"... if you guys know what i mean??? And all of the scourge decided to !votermk the game... and it's still early in the game like 3 mins or so... so what's wrong with remaking the game? unless ya'll so desperate for points? Just plain common sense... let's get real here... all wants to play for points... who doesn't???? and a team can't win if none of the other teammates, even if it's 4v5, won't participate in the game... so we all decided to !votermk the game... I for one, don't wanna play 4v5 so early in the game it's not being pussy or anything, don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with 4v5 at all, but i want to play 5v5 and my mates, if ya'll don't like it then sue me!

Neo07
23-04-2012, 04:39 PM
oh i bet you don't !ff the game so early in the game if it happens to you... lol hypocrite

alwaysblackcat
23-04-2012, 04:45 PM
People, i know this is a ban request part of the forum... I think we need to use some common sense while reading the post... it's not a ban request, it's a "not-ban request"... if you guys know what i mean??? And all of the scourge decided to !votermk the game... and it's still early in the game like 3 mins or so... so what's wrong with remaking the game? unless ya'll so desperate for points? Just plain common sense... let's get real here... all wants to play for points... who doesn't???? and a team can't win if none of the other teammates, even if it's 4v5, won't participate in the game... so we all decided to !votermk the game... I for one, don't wanna play 4v5 so early in the game it's not being pussy or anything, don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with 4v5 at all, but i want to play 5v5 and my mates, if ya'll don't like it then sue me!

[Stats] It is very important that you do NOT leave the game before it was !ff'd or !votermk'd or the Tree/Throne is dead. If you do you may risk to be flagged as a leaver.

Neo07
23-04-2012, 05:50 PM
[Stats] It is very important that you do NOT leave the game before it was !ff'd or !votermk'd or the Tree/Throne is dead. If you do you may risk to be flagged as a leaver.

lol i didn't leave the game... hahahha ya'll need to chill, i was kicked out for being afk while talking to the host for 5 minutes of the game.... trying to persuade him to votermk.... LOL to u

*THE*DARK*LORD*
30-04-2012, 09:18 AM
No one from the scourge is banned because of that game.