PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER after Runaway 2 ?

BlackNinja
28-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Hello everybody!
Is the next RUNAWAY (3) already planned and written? Do you know already what you want to change (3D or 2D; location; etc) ? Thanks for the answers.

Pendulo Studios
28-11-2006, 07:11 PM
It's of course under development, however I would be hang if I say a word about the story.

BlackNinja
28-11-2006, 07:19 PM
I just ordered Runaway 2 today so i didn't play it already. But I heard the song of the intro of the game. I didn't like it. I think it's a song you love or you hate. In the first Runaway (1) I loved the song. And I think thisone was not that kind of hating it or loving it. My questions: Is the song of Runaway 1 anywhere played in the runaway 2 game? And why did you choose this kind of music for the second game? (Sorry for my bad English ;) )

imported_wedge
28-11-2006, 07:25 PM
as a player I can tell you that you can somehow here the theme of the song from the first episode ;) but I'll let you find out it is a little easter egg I would say :D

Pendulo Studios
28-11-2006, 07:27 PM
I just ordered Runaway 2 today so i didn't play it already. But I heard the song of the intro of the game. I didn't like it. I think it's a song you love or you hate. In the first Runaway (1) I loved the song. And I think thisone was not that kind of hating it or loving it. My questions: Is the song of Runaway 1 anywhere played in the runaway 2 game? And why did you choose this kind of music for the second game? (Sorry for my bad English ;) )

Vera, the singer of Liquor (the band behind the theme on the first Runaway) sings several songs in Runaway 2 so you should be happy with that. I'm sorry you did not like the song by Ryk-C, give it a chance, it's a grower.

BlackNinja
28-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Oh that's good. I just thought the whole game would be full of this artist.... Thanks ;D

Pendulo Studios
28-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh that's good. I just thought the whole game would be full of this artist.... Thanks ;D

The songs in R2 performed by Vera are Sugar, Le Spleen and You.

BlackNinja
28-11-2006, 07:42 PM
It's of course under development, however I would be hang if I say a word about the story.

So you really can't tell us any little information about the third episode?! :o

Pendulo Studios
28-11-2006, 07:49 PM

So you really can't tell us any little information about the third episode?! :o

Not a bit.

DjTino
28-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Hello, Thank you so much for this beautiful game !!! I love so much Runaway 2 , splendid graphique, brilliant music, and especially very charismatic character. Let us can hope for yourself less delay (for Runaway 3) than for Runaway 2 ? Have a date of aproximative exit has itself to give us ? And to finish :
Where to buy the song of RYK- C

Sorry for my english and thank you so so so much for RUNAWAY and RUNAWAY 2 , please continue has to make of so good adventure game ! You are the best !

Pendulo Studios
28-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Thank you for your support. It really makes us happy to see how many people had fun playing the game. About the release of R3, as I said in another thread, we won't set a date yet but you won't have to wait such a long time.

To buy the song Runaway by Ryk-C or others included in the game you can go Virgin website (sorry I don't have the link here, I'll post it tomorrow). In a couple of weeks, the full soundtrack will be available on iTunes store and Fnac Music online store (both in France). Ryk-C will released also very soon his first record and a CD single with diferent mixes of Runaway. More info on www.ryk-c.com

ClémentXVII
29-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Runaway Music on Virgin Mega (French Online Music Store) (http://www.virginmega.fr/default.aspx?directpage=http%3A//www.virginmega.fr/Musique/Fiches/Album.aspx%3FProduct_Id%3D101878722)

The songs are in Windows Media 9 format with DRM, but the site says that you're allowed to burn them to CD.

(I found the address on the french forum (http://www.runaway-lejeu.com/forum/index.php))

Pendulo Studios
29-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Thank you Clement. That's it: http://www.virginmega.fr/default.aspx?FicheAlbum=101878722

kile
28-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Well,let`s start with that i`m a huge fan of runaway 1 and when I got Runaway 2 i was affraid of only one thing and it happened,i`ll explain right away(this my opinion):Chapter1 promising,second tempting,third good,fourth ok(end of that chapter is a crucial point where the biggest mistake is made-that story with aliens isn`t going to work-it sucks and Joshua is very annoying caracther).Why have you made some major conspiracy when there was no need,people liked "little one" with just Gina and Brian in a mess with a Mafia in R1 which was quite realistic and fun.To finish Chapter 5 ok,Chapter 6 terrible(only thing that`s fun is that English accent and nothing more)-what were you thinking-to fill hole in this adventure and you did,that Chapter is total miss.Then pixel hunting come on,you hadn`t to do that especially in last three chapters the puzzels are such nonesense.I must admit that I wouldn`t play this game if it weren`t of the R1.The soul of this game is now lost and you have to retrieve it in R3.For example Joshua`s appearence should be set to minimum.Gina should be more involved...the main thing is you should get back to basics-roots of these game you set in R1.Enough for now.

DaChronic
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
I will say just a thing. If Developers make a R3 in a 3D they will make a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake!

Whats for R2...I liked it. Just maybe the last chapter was a filler but ok