PDA

View Full Version : Sam & Max Complete Version?

tenochtitlan
28-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Will there be a complete version with all episodes (or only some) in the stores?

It's not very easy especially for younger player (12+) to get this game by the internet...

dgrossman
28-11-2006, 09:12 PM
There will be a complete version of Season One available from Telltale, and you'll be able to order it on a disc. Whether it will actually be in stores is something I'm not sure about.

Tomsess
28-11-2006, 09:19 PM
How many episodes will S&M have?

The upcoming episodes will have longer playtime?

one-cool
28-11-2006, 09:24 PM
There will be a complete version of Season One available from Telltale, and you'll be able to order it on a disc.
How much does this complete season cost?

And will there be a second season?

tenochtitlan
28-11-2006, 09:29 PM
To season one: Here (http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season1) can you find some infos about it. This text says there will be six episodes in season 1.
The whole season one costs $34.95 and a single episode $8.95.

dgrossman
28-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Yep, you beat me to it - six episodes for $8.95 each or $34.95 for all (which you will notice is a considerable savings). Also, the season package deal is what lets you get the set on a disc at the end, for whatever the cost of shipping is (not much, I imagine).

As for season two, it's a bit early to tell, but we'd certainly enjoy making them for years and years. (Sam and Max are fun to do.)