View Full Version : UNFAIR PERSONAL BAN BY MILFS GJ !

subjugate
18-05-2012, 04:13 AM
we hate each other with milfs but he is abusing his power. i dont care im not vouched into dt or icl but he has gone too far today he client banned me and i want it to open ! thats all. SubJugate
P.S: he just does that bec of a game we played in eu PUB :D i called him noob then he raged... also i didnt flame we just argued as always...

Milfs
18-05-2012, 04:29 AM
[Timeban] [(EU) Public] :: From 01:22 on 18/05/2012 To 01:22 on 19/05/2012 [Admin] :: milfs [Reason] :: [19:21] BETRAYER|SubJugate:>> HERE WE GATHER AS THE POWER OF RGC AGAINST JEWS . Gather ur breath before you go to far.
that was your first ban 1 day in eu pub,
you went in private and flamed me, and that happened many times when i refused to vouch you in ICL or DT.gaming, and i never took action, instead i always told you, (you done? ok bye)

This time i had enough, after your complete fair ban which shoud have been much longer you go in private and start again ( http://prntscr.com/9dciq )
So my answer was: [Account Ban] :: 01:57 on 18/05/2012 [Admin] :: milfs [Reason] :: http://prntscr.com/9dciq flaming constantly for banning him 1 day in eu pub after doing that again and again for many other reason.

I do not hate you, about the game you talked about, it is like 1 month ago, i took my distance with your flaming, and to be honest, skill wise you do not fit ICL and DT.gaming.

If any other global (skyfire, antidepresiv or X_T_C) thinks that this ban is unfair and abuse, they have the complete right to unban you, no problem with me what so ever.
Anyway, have a good day.
Regards.
Milfs.

subjugate
18-05-2012, 04:48 AM
[Timeban] [(EU) Public] :: From 01:22 on 18/05/2012 To 01:22 on 19/05/2012 [Admin] :: milfs [Reason] :: [19:21] BETRAYER|SubJugate: HERE WE GATHER AS THE POWER OF RGC AGAINST JEWS , gather ur breath before you go to far
that was your first ban 1 day in eu pub,
you went in private and flamed me, and that happened many times when i refused to vouch you in ICL or DT.gaming, and i never took action, instead i always told you, (you done? ok bye)

This time i had enough, after your complete fair ban which shoud have been much longer you go in private and start again ( http://prntscr.com/9dciq )
So my answer was: [Account Ban] :: 01:57 on 18/05/2012 [Admin] :: milfs [Reason] :: http://prntscr.com/9dciq flaming constantly for banning him 1 day in eu pub after doing that again and again for many other reason.

I do not hate you, about the game you talked about, it is like 1 month ago, i took my distance with your flaming, and to be honest, skill wise you do not fit ICL and DT.gaming.

If any other global (skyfire, antidepresiv or X_T_C) thinks that this ban is unfair and abuse, they have the complete right to unban you, no problem with me what so ever.
Anyway, have a good day.
Regards.
Milfs.

MAN UR FIRST BAN WASNT FAIR EITHER I WAS HAVING FUN WITH PPL NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BUT YOU LIKE TO MESS WITH ME ... ALSO U ARE BELOW THEN ME IF WE REFER THE SKILLS WE GOT. ANYWAY I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU. I JUST ADMITTED THAT I DONT GET VOUCH TO YOUR LEAGUES BUTTTTTTTTTTT , TODAY U ACTED SO CHILDISH ALSO WE ARGUED BOTH TRASHTALKED AND LAST TIME WE TALKED I TOLD U TO GET LOST AND U CONTINUED AND THREATENED ME. SO U ARE THE ONE WHO IS TALKING WITH ME. FOR ME U ARE NO MORE THAN A RAGING PERSON. SO UNBAN ME AND DONT ABUSE AGAIN ALSO LEAVE ME ALONE.THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. ALSO I NEVER PLAY WITH YOU ANYWHERE SO WHY CLIENT BAN :D ITS THE PROOF OF YOUR HATE BYE MR. GLOBAL...

Milfs
18-05-2012, 05:04 AM
You made a racist comment and i banned you 1 day upon your action, i do not think i ever threatened you, and if i did please be so kind and post a screenshot that proves it, and by my screenshot we can tell who started talking.

I guess players in rgc can judge who is better in dota, but i wont argue. Anyway coming from me, i will not remove the ban for now.
And basing myself on your words and smiley faces, we can see who is talking trash and raging.
I wont close this thread just to let other higher globals see it. But this is my last reply to you.

Again, Regards.

*THE*DARK*LORD*
18-05-2012, 05:04 AM
There is nothing called having fun with ppl when u decide to go:
HERE WE GATHER AS THE POWER OF RGC AGAINST JEWS

Well
LAST TIME WE TALKED I TOLD U TO GET LOST AND U CONTINUED AND THREATENED ME And the picture clearly shows that ur the one who initiated chatting. I don't see how ur surprised that u got banned though u just admitted that u were warned before.

DONT ABUSE AGAIN Refer to the RULES (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=80850)
Hint: Section 2.1 S8

subjugate
18-05-2012, 05:17 AM
There is nothing called having fun with ppl when u decide to go:

Well And the picture clearly shows that ur the one who initiated chatting. I don't see how ur surprised that u got banned though u just admitted that u were warned before.

Refer to the RULES (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=80850)
Hint: Section 2.1 S8

You made a racist comment and i banned you 1 day upon your action.... > SubJewGay aka Subjugate they call me like that and i laugh at that. ur ban is completely personal

WorldOfWarCraft
18-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Hard Hard milfs As i can see 1000000pm :)

subjugate
18-05-2012, 05:21 AM
Also darklord > And the picture clearly shows that ur the one who initiated chatting... i started chatting bec i got banned... remove my ban from client i dont care about eu pub i just raged bec MILFS did that ban if other admins does that i wouldnt pm or do smth i would basicly explain that word and get unbanned thats all. but when it comes to him it becomes personal. and meaningless rgc ban like i said i dont play on eu pub when host bots are gone i wanted to laugh with ppl so dont bother putting ur serious nose into trolling ok ? i play on leagues so ban me from pub unban my rgc client ban bec i think it is COMPLETE TRASH...no racism in that when i say jews it is funny bec yk or besi ( megabyte) or yuna call me jew when trolling so it refers me thats SARCASM if u cant handle realising that then dont deal with smarter ppl..

subjugate
18-05-2012, 05:25 AM
its not a company its a gaming platform realise ur own situation u are admin of a gaming client not microsoft :) im not using hack i dont ruin games ppl can argue ban banning from client is unforgivable if sm1 not using hack or ruining intentionally or flaming to elders or mothers... you see bunch of ppl who are flaming really hard and dont take action and u see me and trying to catch a point that u can use for ban. this looks pathetic.

YahooMe
18-05-2012, 02:26 PM
2 Months would be quite a long ban for such a small incident, I think that everyone says stupid things when they get mad, so they can be punished, but 2 months? Please shorten his ban, I know this guy and he can be a very nice person too.

I assume it's a 2 months ban since milfs told me.

bitchgotraped
18-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Alright, I don't want to squeeze my self into a PERSONAL fight, I personally totally agree and approve for the rights of "Freedom of speech".

Milfs is a nice guy, subjugate you crawled beneath his veins just to irritate him in some way or another.

I know Milfs is going to remove your ban himself, just apologize to the fact that you started a wrong excessive flame argument.

On the other hand, subjugate you have a point that how much this goes personal, that doesn't make Milfs have the right to ban you at all but here is were your problem stands in for when you exceeded your limit.

We all have opinions, I accept freedom of speech, others may not.

My suggestion: Get this over with. This is a gaming client and not kinder-garden !

subjugate
18-05-2012, 04:57 PM
DAMN... I DO APOLOGISE, FROM NOW ON I WONT MESS WITH GLOBALS :P TILL I WILL BE 1 ^^... i slept and woke up and thought about it. Dude i think i overreacted to a 1 day ban, but i got overreacted too with client kick. Anyway this won't happen again, btw u may warn me when u feel it was a racist joke and i would explain my actions. Just wanted to make ppl laugh like i said before.

Regards...

subjugate
18-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Milfs is a nice guy, subjugate you crawled beneath his veins just to irritate him in some way or another. I know milfs just as you do when we were mates. We fought in a stupid way but it doesn't matter. Just like apple when i sold her out in the tourney ^^ i havent seen her like that and she became a monster.Tried to dq a team which i went to just bec i didnt wanna participate with them. My point is u cannot know the person till they get angry. Anyway Milfs i wont disturb you again if u act me equally as others.

P.S: My gold premium will end in this manner ? U CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN :D

Milfs
18-05-2012, 05:21 PM
[10:20] DT☩MiLFs: !clientunban subjugate
subjugate has been unbanned by MiLFs.

Milfs
18-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Thread closed.