PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Within 2: So you played the game...

galip
28-11-2007, 11:06 PM
So you played Darkness Within...

-Did you miss something about the story? or..
-You couldn't reveal a secret? or..
-What do you want to see in the next game? or..
-How would you like to see the direction of the next game? or..

Let's discuss all these here...

PolloDiablo
28-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Yes in the second game I want to know more about Loath Nolder, who he is, where did he go all these years, and how was he involved with the murder in the first game.

Noone
28-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Haven't chance to play the game, but if you've started a topic about the second part of the game... You were aiming to do 3 games in the series. Is this still a plan?

P.S. Oops, my home internet is quite slower then at work. I've already read the intro topic.

Onur
28-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Yes in the second game I want to know more about Loath Nolder, who he is, where did he go all these years, and how was he involved with the murder in the first game.

Yes, we will learn much more things about Loath Nolder in the following game.
There is some information about his whereabouts, his travels in Darkness Within but of course we will reveal much more about these in the second game :)

AllisonSkerl
28-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Keep up the good work, when do you anticipate that the second game will be finished?

galip
29-11-2007, 12:11 AM
We'll try to make it to Fall'08. I think this is possible, since we have a complete engine and experiences now :)

m4dn355
03-04-2008, 04:52 PM
I would like to see more scary things in DW 2. I remember one scene was really scary in the original game. You know fear is the strongest emotion ;D