PDA

View Full Version : why i keep losing my connection to chatserver?

jenmac03
22-05-2012, 08:50 AM
i always having this problem:

Your connection to the chatserver has been lost.
Please restart your RGC if you are not ingame.

what is the problem? i already tried to reinstall and redownload the client but it comes back again.. what should i do?

anyone pls help.. thanks..

VIP.SWTOS
22-05-2012, 09:01 AM
check these (http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=711) sticky threads , they may be useful for you ...

jenmac03
22-05-2012, 10:00 AM
thanks for the advice but i cant see any help from there.. i could play but after a while i keep disconnecting from chatserver and i cant see nobody after that.. it says please relogin if your not ingame.. so how can i fix this? is this a bug from RGC or is it me? thanks

VIP.SWTOS
22-05-2012, 10:50 AM
thanks for the advice but i cant see any help from there.. i could play but after a while i keep disconnecting from chatserver and i cant see nobody after that.. it says please relogin if your not ingame.. so how can i fix this? is this a bug from RGC or is it me? thanks

then w8 till som1 from the stafff team , check your bug report : )

jenmac03
23-05-2012, 07:26 PM
thanks sir.. i appreciated your concern. ^^)

TC.CheckMate
03-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I think it's because of You have an instable internet connection Like me :) Well i get that sometimes too when i lose my connection :D

JoKeR
04-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Try check ur ping at www.speedtest.net .. You from which country?? if u from asia then be patient there is problem with server RGC will solve it asap

JoKeR
04-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Read This: Status Update: We are well aware of the latency problems and working hard to find a solution. All Asia hosted games have been switched to the server that has been used privately for APDL and other leagues so far. I don't know how many games the server can take, but I've evaluated a dozen companies so far for server quality, and this one we're testing now seems to be the best. This only affects Asia and not the Philippines.

beautis_boring
20-01-2013, 05:12 PM
same here i always lost my chatserver n m loosing my points for this:(