PDA

View Full Version : Unban request

Sharp_blade
08-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Username : 4Fight
Ban Reason : [Account Ban] :: 14:36 on 08/06/2012 [Admin] :: superman [Reason] :: scammed users about a prize, never gave it.
[Computer Ban] :: 14:36 on 08/06/2012 [Admin] :: superman [Reason] :: scammed users about a prize, never gave it.
Reason of Appeal : Confused

Can someone explain to me what happened to my account during my off-work vacation?
If it is what i think, then you can see clearly in the Addicted2DotA room's forum that the prize will be given on the 30th of June...
http://postimage.org/image/5avkbkktz/
I think my collegue Bullet is responsible for this. Maybe you should talk with him.
We formed together the Addicted2DotA room, I had the idea and he talked to you.
I had a discussion with skyfire in which i stated that if bullet (who was out of internet for a long time) doesn;t come back, that i take my well deserved founder access on A2D Room. I think some users found out about that and that they set me up or smth. I asked Bullet when he got back for my founder access and he said he wants to be the only one, that the founder is only one (wrong!)
He started by messing up a tournament that i had created just before he came back. He said to me on skype and i think to the users too that HE will give the prizes on that tournament and he didn't let me talk to you guys because he always wanted to be the only one that takes the credit. I didn't care about this at that time, but now, i think you understand that i do! He gave the winners gold members but they wanted more. I talked to the winners about a mouse and keyboard as a prize, but they refused it, saying if i can get them a video board, so that problem was solved.
Also, about the 50 euro prize, he reseted the ladder! He shouldn't have done that until June, 30th!!! I told him not to do that, but he did it anyways! The "winner by a mile" disturbed-king asked for his prize. Bullet said he will talk to him about that, just before i left. Bullet said to me on skype he wanted to give him only a gold member instead of the money. I insisted not to do that again.
I was very angry of him of interfering with everything but i moved on, again.

Everyone (neutral) can tell you about the dedication to Romanians on RGC that I have and you should talk to the other staff members about me. I built the A2D Room from nothing into "something" by myself, now i go on short vacation and what do i find out?
So... What scam? The 50 euros prize will be given to the winner who was disturbed-king until Bullet reseted the ladder, but on 30th of June, as I wrote.

Why has nobody talked to me before banning me? I can't believe all this happened!
I want the people responsible for this misleading/hoax to be punished in the most severe way. I will not stop until justice is done. I eagerly wait for your reply!

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 08:22 PM
We'll get onto this as soon as possible

bu||et
08-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Well listen here:

1. You made tours I never knew about them and never approved them.

2. " Bu||et " and " Boomey " are the founders of Addicted2dota, you don;t deserve more that we say you do.

3. When i came back were the final of 1 v 1 tour, i observed those games and i said " I will give 2 gold members and 2 change names for the winners as bonus" and when the users came to you for the real prizes you told them "Go talk with Bu||et " and that they can confirm it.

4. About the ladder challenge..Yes! i did reset the ladder...but i also told you that you should give the prizes for the winners or something to please them, and again they come to me saying you told them " Go talk with Bu||et " and " Disturbed-King " a very loyal staff and player told me he don't care anymore about the room or prizes. I asked why i didn't do that, 4fight did, he said that it's my room. And now everyone thinks that Bu||et and Addicted are scamming, not you " 4fight ".

5. I called you last days thru the admin " spoof| " letting you know about the issues and you said you will come in the evening to clear it all, witch you never did.

6. So in the end we needed to decide, because Addicted was in danger because of this acts and the users must receive their belongings. Addicted administration will pay for all the prizes to all users involved and you by making these acts, you made Addicted look like a scamming channel and also RGC directly, ending up in a Computer Ban.

Like i told you, i need to approve everything, this is not a game, you can;t make promises to users and get cold feet after.

Me and www.addicted.ro administration, we will fix this inconvenience caused by a staff member who had no approval from administration and we will take serious measure to fix Addicted2Dota and Ranked Gaming's images.

Regards!

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Bu||et can you specify on which date you were of and the date you came back ?

bu||et
08-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Well i left something around 1 April and came back in 14 Mai but i also was 1 time on-line for couple hours around 1 Mai, still he told me nothing about he;s plans what so ever.

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 08:55 PM
You came on the 14th of MAY, thus you were active via the forum on that time.
After that , he posted his thread Click Here (http://addicted2.ro/forums/topic/9028-ladder-challenge/)
Which was created on "Posted 16 May 2012 - 22:05"

1st Question:
So basically, the thread was created after 2 days when you came back, why ?

2nd Question:
Why did you reset stats before the end of the month ? Any particular reason ?

bu||et
08-06-2012, 09:00 PM
I don;t know why they posted 2 days after, like i said i was not aware of any of he;s acts and about the ladder i decided we close everything was on until now, we give the prizes and we make new events created by me and the real administration. And i did that because he told me he has no prizes at the moment and he will receive the at the end of the challenges and that gave me deep doubts about it. That;s why i decided we close everything, we pay what we need to pay and we move on. At that point he went off in a "Short Vacation" like he named it but without letting me know about it and the users were left behind.

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 09:08 PM
All the spamming, advertising, posting in your own forum and seeing the thread, and you were not aware of the tournament.

Talking about "short vacations" didn't you go on a vacation as well and not informing him ? Isn't that the same thing ?

yZd.CruMMy^|
08-06-2012, 09:14 PM
I don't care who scammed.I just want my prize

bu||et
08-06-2012, 09:24 PM
LOL 1 am the founder! I go go whenever i want to without informing the staff and if i am not coming back RGC staff will close the channel in absence of administration, the staff can;t take over the channel. This is a big community not only dota as you can see here - www.addicted2.ro But still they were all aware that i am gone because of my healthy problems and they can;t do anything without my opinion and approval. Even tough, i was pleased to see he did something, but in the end he did not paid for the prizes, he put everything on me. So when he make hes own projects is no problem as long he finishes them as planed.

Again as founder/ owner of the channel, everything will go as i want and everything will need my approval, you can;t make promises like this and when you need to pay you go in a short vacation without telling anyone. When i left the channel was inactive because i knew i will be off for a while and wanted to keep it like that until i come back and i have the time to take care of everything my self. The staff had easy tasks witch did not involved events/tours.

And about hes Computer ban i don;t care that RGC staff will decide if he will stay banned or if he will get unbanned, I demoted him and we will pay all the prizes by the end of next week.

The prizes will look like this :

2v2 tournament:

Top 1 : Gold members + Name change + 50 rgds (need to pay 50 rgds more )
Top 2 : Gold Members

Ladder Challenge:

Top 1 : 50 euros to disturbed-king
Top 2 : Diamond Member
Top 3 : Gold MEmber.

All the players will receive their prizes until the end of next week, that means in the next 7 days!
For Addicted2Dota and Ranked Gaming the image means a lot and we won;t do anything to put it in danger.

Regards!

yZd.CruMMy^|
08-06-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm the winner of the 2nd place of ladder challenge.

Sharp_blade
08-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Of course i made tours, i was founder too, though you only granted me head admin when you created the room (that was so unfair!)
I think the channel had like 0 5vs5 games when you left and we arranged that I should handle the room if you are missing. How can you say that you and boomey are the only founders when I brought him on skype to talk to you in the first place? Actually, I don't want an answer because i don't want this to become an endless thread but please offer the correct information.
Of course I didn;t tell about my short vacation because it was Really Short and i didn;t know that i will leave town. I was only missing for 4-5 days.
the answer to 5. is that i told spoof that i am not in constanta, not at home. i didn't say anything extra about my coming back.
I didn't make any promise that i didn't keep. The surprise award meaning the keyboard and the mouse were not accepted and you can ask the winners that we arranged to find them a video board (ONLY IF I CAN!) You wanted to inform you as collegues about everything but all that you have done was that you almost turned the users against me for no reason. I had to discuss in private and messenger with each of them.
The only one that is very upset is disturbed-king because he thought that the new ladder reset won't give him his prize money. I would have talked to him too if you didn't say that YOU will convince him about a gold member instead the prize money. I will now contact him as soon as I can.
You weren't aware of anything but still, you changed everything when you came back and i repeat, i was co-founder too, not your employee.
Nothing was in danger if you let me finish my tasks properly, i told that to "crummy", even you said that i should take care of this myself and the second day you told me about a new ladder reset. Why another ladder reset when the prize money were given to the one that won the most games? Why, why and why. Do you really can't appreciate someone else's work?

bu||et
08-06-2012, 09:41 PM
YOu were not a founder lol, you know that you just sent a message and if it was no problem with prizes why are users complaints ?
Like i said i was happy to see you doing a good job but when the tour end the users need to receive their prizes. Witch never happened. Now you can say a lot of things, they are just words. We take care of everything because we can;t allow something like this to happen.
We made it clear how it;s gonna end we will pay the prizes and the ban it;s RGC staffs decision.
Best of luck!

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Sharp_blade

After all you made the tournament and posted the prizes, who was going to pay for that ?

bu||et
08-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Bitchgotraped like Kenan said this is not RGC bussines, the users need to receive their prizes and we will do that like i made it clear in the posts. He has nothing to do about it.

Sharp_blade
08-06-2012, 09:55 PM
You put your words against mine. You again offer incorrect information. I will translate the prizes:
http://addicted2.ro/forums/topic/8934-turneu-de-dota-2vs2/
First and second place will get a surprise prize (mouse and keyboard and anything that i had available at that moment), so @bitchgotraped i would have given the prizes and I can still give them, but the prizes were refused and I was told that I should search in the near future for a video board for them instead. Nothing about gold members and so on and so forth. You said that YOU will give them gold membership, not me. That link demonstrates clearly that i kept my word.
You actually said to me on skype that ONLY YOU will speak to the globals about memberships, my idea was that you don't come back soon and i will get this done properly.

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Sharp_blade are you going to give out the prizes that you promised for ?

Sharp_blade
08-06-2012, 09:59 PM
yes, i will speak again with the winners again if you want, but as I said, they refused the prize and told me about that video board. Crummy can you please confirm this? The 50 euro prize money will be given at the end of June because I will get the money only then :| If I had all the money, I would have shortened myself the challenge duration.
LE: I finally got in touch with 'disturbed-king' 's best friend and player 'killzor' and assured him AGAIN about receiving the prize money at the end of June.

bu||et
08-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Well you said "Surprise" and users got nothing....how is that incorrect ?
And yes we came up with the tours prizes to please them, how should i know you wanted to give Mouse and cool stuff...but again you never did that. Cus you said "Surprize"
Your word is this moment is 0, because already passed almost 3 weeks and they still don;t have the prizes whatever are them. So that is why we had to come up fast with prizes players will agree with and end this thing that looks like a scam.

Either way you should've done that when the tour was over not now, so don;t come up with useless words or other attempts to get you out of trouble, you made the tour, the tour ended you did not paid for it. That's the truth everyone knows.

Anyway, he can pay for the prizes no problem i think that will fix hes computer ban, i have nothing against that. But he won't take part of our staff again. So if until Monday players do not confirm they already received the prizes, we will fallow our plan well clearly explained in the top posts.

Like i said i already talked with all players and we already cleared everything out, son don;t get involved anymore, next week all of them will get the prizes. Don;t get involved anymore!!! You had your time, now i have to clean up the trash you left behind.

Sharp_blade
08-06-2012, 10:15 PM
You seem to not understand what I am writing. I am trying to get them a video board instead because they asked me to. You should speak with the winners. They can confirm what I am saying. What prizes are you still talking of? Of course you don't want me in 'your' (actually our) staff. I think that was your main idea, you envied me I did something good and you needed an opportunity to turn users against me to demote me because you knew that i would claim my rights to the room because you messed things up.
Write please about how YOU observed the final and you didn't wait for me and that you didn't even save the replays for posting on the tournament link. So... you said that it;s MY job to finish the tournament, but YOU messed things up behind my back IN THE FINALS while i was at my real job? What more can anyone say about that? :( Are you still with us, bgotraped? because i just remembered this... He interfered and made this whole mess. The tournament ended in my absence. He should now pay for all this, not me :| And MY prizes come from my own money or my friends' that we worked hard for, not from easier agreements with RGC Staff.

bu||et
08-06-2012, 10:20 PM
c

bu||et
08-06-2012, 10:25 PM
LOL i could've write 1 command and you were demoted if i wanted to. Who put you there in the first place? Why don;t you have the Founder rank if you claim you are one?

So like i said don;t bother anymore dude, you can pay the prizes you say you will, i have nothing against that, but you will do it unofficial because by the end of the next week all the prizes i posted tops will be sent to the winners, if you want to send the prizes you promised that is apt to you. That has nothing to do with me or Addicted2Dota.

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Personally ; remember this is my opinion :

Bullet to take care more of his league and what's happening with it, I'm talking from a league owner perspective, If this was made in EAL and I wasn't aware of the tournament done via thread and advertising (LOL) because simply I chose not to see it.

Anyways, I'll just ban/remove the person from my league forever and handle the issue of the prizes by giving them what they deserve or something similar just like you did.

This didn't had to go global and let RGC Admins act on it, it's the league's owner to take care of his league in all matter whats so ever the case is. Wither its a tournament, scam report, prizes, vouching, banning, or abusing.

You hold the responsibility letting him be a "Head-Administrator" of your room.

True he failed to give the prizes at the right time because he doesn't have the resources to deliver since he relied on you and was just helping out your league to be a better place by holding a tournament. (That's how I view it)

Sharp_blade, you were banned for using authority over the room, holding prizes that were never delivered.

Kenan banned "4Fight" I can't interfere in the banning process.

Kindly, please wait for KENAN's decision regarding this matter.

bu||et
08-06-2012, 10:38 PM
I agree with you, he had the right to make tours or everything he wanted, but when he does that he must get the to an end as planed, not after 1 month...I can't clean the trash he;s making, i can;t allow this to happen again and like Kenan said :

[6/6/2012 6:48:40 PM] Kenan: like I said, if addicted2dota doesnt give the prizes
[6/6/2012 6:48:48 PM] Kenan: room gets closed
[6/6/2012 6:50:51 PM] Kenan: if he fails to give out the prizes he promised
[6/6/2012 6:51:04 PM] Kenan: means he ruined your reputation and RGC's reputation already
[6/6/2012 6:51:05 PM] Kenan: so
[6/6/2012 6:51:17 PM] Kenan: for the scam, we will compban him.

So we had to get things going and fix this mess, he had a lot of time to fix it, but now i had to take actions, make the users get the prizes and save Addicted2Dota's and Ranked Gaming's image.

bitchgotraped
08-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Look on the bright side of the story , you got a tournament that started and ended =D

What's your loss ?

You paying for the RGD's as another prize for the tournament.

What's your gain ?

More people know about your room now via the tournament that was made, he revived your league by advertising about the tournament.

What's your problem ?

Assigning staff that takes over your league without authority.

Let this topic go, Kenan should reply here soon . . .

bu||et
08-06-2012, 11:03 PM
They way i see it it;s bad commercial and he had a sloppy way to manage the tour, anyway like i said, i made everything clear, the users will get what they deserve and everything will be fine. Thank you for your time. Best thoughts !

rgc.steli
09-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi I am one of the winners of the tournament organized by sharp_blade (4fight). The tournament prize promised he was playing until after the final surprise. After playing the final Admin bullet gave the awards to the winners of his side. Premile data it consisted in Gold Member and Change Name for winners of the tournament.
The next day the prize surprise waiting for us me and my colleague kmen I contacted 4fight.
He told us the first time that the premile were given the bullet and so have understood but has not been so far.
Speaking with him and wishing to receive premile surprise he said do not give anything as a State observer in the bullet and saved game replayurile and that we do not have saved replayurile.
Insistand said she would give us a keyboard and a mouse da is not how to send them.
Me and we understand kmen and i plan to buy a video card inlocul (EFQM).
If one asked him on 4fight if it wants this not to answer us ... ... The reason we do not know the answer .... maybe it was gone .... maybe not wanted to answer ... ...
I am one of the winners of the tournament are proposing that if 4fight da premile (keyboard and mouse), or buy a video card that we send their inlocul to give unban computer;)
I wanted to get here.
But to beat new game.)
4fight had perhaps reasons his annoyance but nevertheless if stay organised and promise you promise something fa!
Sorry for me English! I USed google translate)
If it was not clear what I meant:(
Contact me: steli_messy@yahoo.com

Sharp_blade
10-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I think that you don't see the things as I see them. Anyways, Kenan, at least unban my computer and ban me from Addicted2DotA. I won't trust Bullet again in my life. He got what he wanted :| I will never help him again.

bitchgotraped
12-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Your computer is not banned.

Solved - Topic Closed