View Full Version : Unban Request

redxsenz
12-06-2012, 06:24 PM
RGC USERID: xsenzx
BAN REASON: 2nd time MH.
REASON FOR APPEAL: Respected Staff/Sir, I broke your client rules for which i am suffering a lot. Sir try to understand no cheating and use of MH will occur from my part any more. Sir what i am trying 2 tell you is this wont happen again. I just need a chance . All I am saying is reduce my punishment. Ban my account or ID [xsenzx].But please Sir take away your IP BAN. I run a cafe also apart from work. Many people come to play DOTA. But they cant access RGC. Sir I know the fault was mine. But along with me my clanmates,customers are suffering. Its my earnest request to you to BAN my account or ID xsenzx. But UNBAN my IP. I desperately need your client. Sir, try to understand i am guilty nd i was guilty. But now i have changed . Mark my word Sir from my IP nobody will ever cheat. Then you can do whatever you want. Please Sir give me a chance.

bitchgotraped
13-06-2012, 10:25 AM
You already posted your unban request here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=137825) and we denied your unban appeal request since it's the second time you get caught maphacking.

NO ! You do NOT have a LAN caffe which is banned.

DENIED - Topic Closed