PDA

View Full Version : LAN Center Unban Request

LoRdLZ
13-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Dear RGC Team,

A - we got banned on two of our computers, we don't have any information except this link :
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=137125

B - we are doing our best to control all kinds of cheats, hacks, illegal tools and softwares in our gaming center but we can't do the same with gaming leave/AFK issues.

C- Kindly Note that any offical letter/documents (if needed) can ONLY be submitted through your offical Email.

later we hope :
1- if you provide us with CyberCafe eddition of RGC or anything like "Garena CafeAlliance" or "Stem Cyber Cafe" .

2- or just ban the player username without IP/Client ban.

Best Regards,
--------------------------
Mohamed Saadawi
System Administrator
INFINITY Electronic Games
United Arab Emirates - Ras Al Khaimah -Faisal St.

bitchgotraped
15-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Alright, contact me "bitchgotraped" over the client so I can unban your pc's

Here is how it goes:

1. You login from a username that is not banned via public.
2. You pm me or any admin to unban you, since it's a LAN CAFE.

We can't unban the user names directly, you need to login from another username on the pc that's currently banned.
I'll be happy to assist you.

Antidepresiv
15-06-2012, 08:19 PM
The cafe has been unbanned, please do not repeat this again. Tell the players to not leave games, or we will not unban the next time. Thanks.

LoRdLZ
15-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Done, thank you

The cafe has been unbanned, please do not repeat this again. Tell the players to not leave games, or we will not unban the next time. Thanks.
excuse me dear Antidepresiv but as i mentioned before

we are doing our best to control all kinds of cheats, hacks, illegal tools and softwares in our gaming center but we can't do the same with gaming leave/AFK issues.

we have more that 100 customer, and more than 50 games titles and, the leaving/AFK issues not possible to be controled

since RGC team is not providing any business solution the only options we have neither to remove RGC software from our computers which is not good atleast for us or keep the software but every time we need to open new topic here to unban our PC's

so i'm really sorry dear Antidepresiv but usually we take a punitive procedures from our side againist any customer who break a rule in any online game or software

in future we hope if you provide us with a premium/business/paid solution and right now we hope that your team can cooperate with us

in JAVA i can only say

class Antidepresiv {
public static void main (String[] a) {
System.out.println ("we appreciate any suggestions from your side");
}}

Best Regards,
--------------------------
Mohamed Saadawi
System Administrator
INFINITY Electronic Games
United Arab Emirates - Ras Al Khaimah -Faisal St.