PDA

View Full Version : Good day , please remove this ban on my IP . I'm not worthy to be ban :(

tai.chi
16-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Hello , I do have a computer and an Internet connection at home , but we are not the only one using the net , there is other computer on our network ( LAN ). We agreed to divide the payment on us , so that it will be lessen . There are currently 4 computers on our network ( Located on 4 different houses on our area , including my house ) . I have an aquaintance on the network , who is also playing RGC . I never played with him because his schedule on school is different on mine. We seldom talk . Then one day , when I'm trying to login to RGC , it says " Ban Maphacker " . Wtf , I never used Maphacks when playing because it lessens the thrill , and I play not because of the points but because I want to improve my skills . I never downloaded it . Then , I suspected the other computer on our network who also plays RGC could be the cause of it . He's the one who could be using mh . I couldn't ask him , it might offend him . But please let me play RGC . I hate playing Garena , many noobs , when dies always quits -.- , laggy host , noob host who doesn't tunnel . But when I knew about RGC , everything changes . By the way here's our IP :124.6.181.193 . I saw this link on the login page : http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/view_replay.php?file=1339469343.w3g . I'm not any of those players there . My username is tai.chi , I plays on Philippines and ASia PUB server . I have currently 2.k points on ASIA PUB .You might want to check it to confirm Im telling the truth . But I got it without using any hacks . When I got a lot of kills , I usually print screen it and upload it on facebook . I might not want my viewers to see the open map. I never downloaded hacks because it might contains virus or something and I wanna play fair . I'll try to confront and ask him if he did use mh . And if he does , ill tell him why are we banned . Please , I dont deserve this . I didn't do anything wrong :( Thank you and more powers .

bitchgotraped
18-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Double post:

tai.chi's computer has been unbanned by BitchGotRaped.

Solved - Thread Closed