PDA

View Full Version : Huskar MH

Baal
21-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Room: Perú
Nick: DINSeR^^!
Timestamps:

26:01 Suspicious movements when Admiral is inv.
32:01 He goes back when sees sentinel coming on fog
33:38 He misteriously evades Mirana's arrow
43:21 He sees panda coming on fog and goes back
44:15 He sees Kunka farming in woods and goes directly to kill him

Replay: http://rankedgamingparser.com/view_replay.php?file=1340263203.w3g

Jo.DarK_KinG
21-06-2012, 01:01 PM
!Denied
i didn't Find anything to prove he is mh , anyway thx for reporting.

Anubis
21-06-2012, 07:24 PM
1. at 21:40 minimap-ping where low Panda on Fog
2. at 23:20 avoid meet with Lina (coz he was low) plus lina on fog
24:10 went back( coz Panda going directly to him)
3. at 26:20 suspicious moves while Admiral was Invis
4. at 33:07 tried attack Lina on fog. but Lina blinked away
5. at 32:01 He goes back when sees sentinel coming on fog
6. at 33:38 He evades Mirana's arrow (how?)
7. at 34:36 obvious minimap-ping where Lina for Naix
8. at 42:16-42:25 minimap-ping where Panda
9. at 43:21 He sees panda coming on fog and goes back
10. at 44:15 He sees Kunka farming in woods and goes directly to kill him

MauranKilom
21-06-2012, 09:04 PM
1. There was no ping at 21:30. He pinged at 21:25, when panda was still in creep vision. There was a ping at 21:42 in between the first 2 middle sentinel towers. I don't know if it was spot-on, but it certainly wasn't of use. Could be a guess or could be MH, but i don't even see why he would ping there.
2. He saw the sentinel team up the ramp fighting with his mates. I wouldn't go there, too. Plus Lina was scouted by the Bat illu some seconds before. She had to be somewhere around.
3. This does look like somebody with MH trying to stay around the invisible hero without actually looking like MH. Running around while waiting for the windwalk to run out (expecting the opponent to engage) might be an explanation. But it looks suspicious.
4. She just threw a dragon slave at him... Ofcourse he tries to attack... What's MH about that?
5. Absolutely nothing at 24:36.
6. Explained by common sense. Everybody missing, why should he enter the sentinel side of the river alone?
7. Hmm. Not sure about this one. He could've simply walked there randomly (he decided to turn around, despite all sentinel were arriving!). This is kinda suspicious, but since so many things were going on i'm not sure he could've even wanted to dodge the arrow... And he ignored so many other arrows...
8. Um no? He didn't ping anywhere at 42:25... Panda was still in vision until around 42:30, too...
9. Hm. Explicable with a bit of map sense. All sentinel not visible. Not really suspicious.
10. Suspicious again. But did you notice how the creeps in the camp next to him were aggroed? Don't want to rewatch entirely for this though. Ganging with Naix is a simple explanation.

shahrour
21-06-2012, 09:22 PM
i knw dinser i always play with him and we are even on skype while playing this guy has no maphack we have lost important games and were ganged like np and if we avoided them we could have won them and i knw him he is a good player with a good map awerness plus with the arrow it happens to me with every game when a mirana is playing vs me or a pudge i just move when im arrowed or hooked by chance it has to happen 1 or 2 times in a game when mirana or pudge are playing vs me and i can assure you he is not maphack if he was i would have known and i hate maphackers.

Anubis
22-06-2012, 09:49 AM
!Denied
Not enough proofs for ban him

Sorry for 12 hours ban