View Full Version : Enterprise's DotA Tournament (and registration!)

Bonezy72
25-06-2012, 08:03 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2vtw19v.jpg

Application
Registration Begins: May 21, 2012 - July 5, 2012
(Extended; for allowing more teams to participate! FINAL DEADLINE)
Register NOW: (Comment below)

Registration Format
Team Name:
Team Leader:
Team Members:
Leader's Email:
Any questions or anything, please attach it with your current post within the format!
All of your team members must register on our forums to be entered to tournament!

__________________________________________________ ______________
Does your team need players to fulfill the team? (→Click Here←)
Do you need a team to play with? (→Click Here←)
Register on the forums first! (→Click Here←)
Need a Ventrilo Server to use? (→Click Here←)
** Tourney Teams along will acquire a channel/room for their usage**
__________________________________________________ ______________

Tournament
Game: Dota 1, Map version 6.74c
Mode: Captain mode (-CM)
Format: Single Elimination
Teams: 16 (If more teams are registering the bracket will extend until deadline is over)
Meet Up: Chat; (→Sign In!←)
*** Only LEADERS are only access through this chat!
Starting Rounds:

Round(s) Date/Time N/A: It will be clarified on how many teams are in the entree.
Round 1: Date - Time - (Sweet 16 - Best of 1 series)
Round 2: Date - Time - (Quarter-Finals - Best of 1 series)
Round 3: Date - Time - (Semi-Finals - Best of 3 series)
Round 4: Date - Time - (The Finals - Best of 5 series)

First round - July 8-10, 2012
Sweet 16- July 11-12, 2012
Quarter Finals - July 12-13, 2012
Semi Finals - July 14-16
The Finals - July 17-18

Enterprise's DotA Rules: (→Click For DotA Rules Page←)
Enterprise's Tourney Rules: (→Click For Tourney Rules Page←)

Playing in the tournament game: team members will be able to connect through battle.net (GProxy++ reconnects if using battle.net will be supported) or through EntConnect. We may enable Garena hosting if required by the competing team. It is recommended that you play through battle.net, though.

Prizes
1st Place: [NEW] $100 Cash Prize / $20 ea. participant
with - 1 Private Channel / 3 Sub channels / "ENTChamps" tag on Ventrilo.
2nd Place: Hosting Queue Skip; All Members Including The Subs.
with - 1 Private Channel / 2 Sub channels / "(NameOfTeam)" tag on Ventrilo.
3rd Place: Hosting Queue Skip; All Members Including The Subs.
with - 1 Private Channel / 1 Sub channels /
Paypal: If you pending on winning the 1st place prize, please register for paypal. Only way the money will process through
Random Raffle Drawing: Out of all the players in the tournament, ONE lucky person will obtain the Diablo III Beta Key!

Tournament Bracket: (Updated - June 24, 2012)
Enterprise's Tourney Bracket: (→Click Here For The Bracket←)
First team listed on the bracket (on top) will have the first ban pick to start off the game!

How do I get my team on the bracket?
A: By having your whole team with VALID forum accounts then comment team name below with members then I'll submit your team name.

Q: Can members in the ENT Clan register as well?
A: Yes you can! Everyone is invited!

Q: Why do we meet in the Enterprise chat room?
A: All the information will be there when the tourney is processing live.

Q: How do we know what team we are going up against?
A: By looking at the bracket, then look back at this thread on what Round 1's date and time is.

Q: Why is the 1st place prize cheap?
A: Well, we aren't that rich and aren't "sponsor" for us to be giving money out "FREE".

Q: Why is the registration process long?
A: Because we want much teams as possible for this to be a wonderful experience for us to cherish.

Q: Why is Enterprise's Staff playing along as well?
A: Why don't you want us to play? We want you to experience the wonderful, acknowledged, and intelligent Enterprise Staff. GAME ON!

Q: If the Enterprise Staff wins the tournament, do they win the 1st place prize?
A: Yes, we will win the prize, BUT the money will be going to the next tournament investing a bigger 1st place prize.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vtw19v.jpg
Click Here For The Tournament!
(http://clanent.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=193)

Official Sponsor

Please Note:

First of all I'm glad to be here at the MyMGN Forum. I'm sure that most of you know the the rules and general use of this forums I'm not a expert but I need a help. most people are currently on '''vacations'' battle.net players/users has just dissapeared for a while ago).

I'll know exactly that there is general rules and guidelines!

I'll be short in this post!!

Advertising/Promotions
1.) Advertising is strictly forbidden, this includes also your Forum-Profile and especially your signature.
2.) If you wish to place a Advertising Campaign your need to ask for permission in ADVANCE!
3.) Any inquiry regarding Advertising or Promotion needs to send directly to LeonidasGeorgiadis as, Wtfmejt""

I don't know much about the owner of these forums. but I've asked some people leonidas is respectful and honest person. thats my opinion.

Enjoy, and thank you verry much. I will not spam in future like this and not-be disruptive I'll be polite.

Thanks for your understanding and parcipication!!

Best Regards,
''DA-01"

Bonezy72
25-06-2012, 08:08 PM
The first round (see current bracket at http://challonge.com/enttourney) of games will occur from July 8 to July 10. Please reply in PM or email ent@clanent.net (if you email, then include your team name and forum username) with which if the following times would NOT work for you. If all of them do not work, then still contact us, but suggest some times that are better for you.

Also, note that all tournament games will be hosted from the ENT servers in California or North Carolina, unless both teams agree to host it somewhere else.

About ten to fifteen minutes before a scheduled game, team leaders (and team members if desired) should join the ENT chatroom on the website. You will be able to then join the tournament game either through battle.net or EntConnect. If needed, we can also host on Garena, but the connection won't be as stable. GProxy++ reconnection will be supported during the tournament; it is still unknown whether EntConnect will have GProxy++ reconnection included, so if your connection is unstable you should look into the standard GProxy++ client.

BTW, link to EntConnect is [url]http://clanent.net/entconnect/[url]. You need a forum account to use it. You also need the Java Runtime Environment or alternative installed on your computer, along with a Java plugin for your browser (plugin should come with the JRE). Do not close the web browser or your connection will be terminated... :P

Please familiarize yourselves with the tournament rules and regulations if you have not done so already: http://clanent.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=190.

Note: times are in CST. This is currently GMT-05 (it's usually GMT-06, but daylight savings...), so convert to your timezone accordingly.

July 8, 2012
11:00 am - 12:30 pm CST
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm CST
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm CST
9:30 pm - 11:00 pm CST

July 9, 2012

July 10, 2012

KirChhOff
25-06-2012, 08:24 PM
I think this should be moved on Competitive Dota forums. You're on the wrong section, pal.

Bonezy72
25-06-2012, 08:25 PM
sorry dexterm0rgan apologise from me.

Bonezy72
25-06-2012, 08:25 PM
ok can someone moved this topic to competitive one?

Bonezy72
25-06-2012, 08:29 PM
We'll looking for four more members, please make sure to apply =>>> http://www.clanent.net/tourney
Thank's alot just move this topic to (Competitive Dota Forums) and please lock this forum.

Thanks alot for any response...