PDA

View Full Version : sentinel mh

noob1kkk
30-06-2012, 03:34 AM
most likely zues and clinkz mh
room:eu pub. min 13ish, i got invis rune and went top to counter gank, knowing that i was on tail, zus didn't bother to kill gondar although he was low and in theory, 2v1 situation w/ nerub on his team. before that, i get haste rune, clinkz and zues hide in lane. also, w/ zero wards, they seem to know where we are always. when third roshan spawns, right before that, i purchased gem, knowing that, clinkz doesn't bother coming to check. instead, hugs in woods. first roshan, they try to snipe with invis, 2nd they don't bother, cuz i had sentry and obs wards. pls check fog clicks and what not.

replay:http://dotaparser.ru/view_replay.php?file=1341019734.w3g

a2_oOo
04-07-2012, 08:38 PM
!Denied

No fog clicks. Nothing suspicious.

MauranKilom
04-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Minute 13: Gondar wasn't low, they were behind your tower and in a very disadvantageous position. Support from your side could arrive at any moment from multiple ways.

Haste rune: They had vision on you after you took it, because they had a ward there.

First rosh: Clinkz was passing by and saw SK entering the rosh pit. Ofcourse they tried to steal it.
The other roshan attempts they simply didn't notice you were roshing. It's not MH that they don't notice you roshing.

bitchgotraped
05-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Denied - Thread Closed