PDA

View Full Version : Default Mode bug. Pls see my posts clearly before closing it. Thanks

ricky1zh
06-07-2012, 09:02 PM
I have posted it before but it was closed. I think the closer did not see wholy about my posts. I also wrote a PM to him, pls take a look and you will know what I mean.

Because I love to play here at RGC, so I repost again even my last post was closed and the problem was not solved.

As we all know that in rgc client we can set default mode. But when I set ap as a default mode, I always go sd when I sign. I don't know why, but it happens not only to me but also to my friends.

but anyway this is a small problem.

PS. I think even if a problem in a post is solved, the post should still not be closed. Because closed posts will "go away" as time goes by. And people can not say new methods by replying it. He who has the same problem can not see the post easily.

JoKeR
07-07-2012, 04:40 AM
I don't know why you can't set your default mode but i can easily set my default mode,try to redownload RGC http://cdn.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC.zip (http://cdn.rankedgaming.com)

juntauke
07-07-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't know why you can't set your default mode but i can easily set my default mode,try to redownload RGC http://cdn.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC.zip (http://cdn.rankedgaming.com)

Well I have the same problem as him and know several other people who're in the same boat. Reinstalling doesn't fix it.

I have posted it before but it was closed. I think the closer did not see wholy about my posts. I also wrote a PM to him, pls take a look and you will know what I mean.

Because I love to play here at RGC, so I repost again even my last post was closed and the problem was not solved.

As we all know that in rgc client we can set default mode. But when I set ap as a default mode, I always go sd when I sign. I don't know why, but it happens not only to me but also to my friends.

but anyway this is a small problem.

PS. I think even if a problem in a post is solved, the post should still not be closed. Because closed posts will "go away" as time goes by. And people can not say new methods by replying it. He who has the same problem can not see the post easily.

Well I remember your post and yes I admit that the admin who closed the thread didn't read the post properly, which was clear by his response. However, I don't think this bug deserves the amount of attention you seek. I barely see any sd game being hosted, so I guess this bug is negligible compared to other bugs.

JoKeR
07-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I am trying to forward your msg to the RGC admins

ricky1zh
07-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Well I have the same problem as him and know several other people who're in the same boat. Reinstalling doesn't fix it.

Well I remember your post and yes I admit that the admin who closed the thread didn't read the post properly, which was clear by his response. However, I don't think this bug deserves the amount of attention you seek. I barely see any sd game being hosted, so I guess this bug is negligible compared to other bugs.

I know it is negligible. But I refer to all the closed posts where there may be big problems in it.

juntauke
07-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Yes, I do agree with the part where it is wrong to close such topics without properly reading the contents, especially when everyone is in the middle of a discussion to analyse the problem.

JoKeR
08-07-2012, 04:45 AM
i am already forward your problem to RGC admins and wait they will reply here

x_T_c
08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
From date 22-06-2012 , 12:10 AM , bitchgotraped posted :

On the top header menu go to settings > DotA > Change your default mode

Solved - Thread Closed

So, i think he readed your post and replye'd how to solve that problem. Well, thats right, you have to fix it on this way, but i think that you just got this bugged. So, i am not completly sure how you can solve this at this moment...
I would like to ask you some question: What operative system you are useing ? Just want something to check, and anyway, this problem will be sent to Roger directly.
About your 2nd reporting:

Well, this is discutabile thing, that would result with so many threads opened, with so many spammers, with so many stupid reply'es in thread's... Thats why for example i cant support this...
But, from the other side of watching this can be helpfull , to help users with Rare client bug's...
One more time, problems like that in 99% case's are getting solved by next patch, and if you ( i mean some user ) are interested to catch some thread about some problem , he can always use MyMGN search or read FAQ's and Support Centar threads.

I hope you will agree with that things i write, thx for posting anyway :rolleyes:

ricky1zh
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
From date 22-06-2012 , 12:10 AM , bitchgotraped posted :

So, i think he readed your post and replye'd how to solve that problem. Well, thats right, you have to fix it on this way, but i think that you just got this bugged. So, i am not completly sure how you can solve this at this moment...
I would like to ask you some question: What operative system you are useing ? Just want something to check, and anyway, this problem will be sent to Roger directly.
About your 2nd reporting:

Well, this is discutabile thing, that would result with so many threads opened, with so many spammers, with so many stupid reply'es in thread's... Thats why for example i cant support this...
But, from the other side of watching this can be helpfull , to help users with Rare client bug's...
One more time, problems like that in 99% case's are getting solved by next patch, and if you ( i mean some user ) are interested to catch some thread about some problem , he can always use MyMGN search or read FAQ's and Support Centar threads.

I hope you will agree with that things i write, thx for posting anyway :rolleyes:

Yes, I know I can change my default mode. But I can change it to other modes except AP. Because If I go AP I will only receive SD as a result. So the bug still exists. That is the problem. But as I said, it is a small bug.
My OS is Windows 7 Premium 64bit

Yes I agree with you about the spammers and these meaningless posts. Thank you for your patient reply.

x_T_c
09-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes, I know I can change my default mode. But I can change it to other modes except AP. Because If I go AP I will only receive SD as a result. So the bug still exists. That is the problem. But as I said, it is a small bug.
My OS is Windows 7 Premium 64bit

Yes I agree with you about the spammers and these meaningless posts. Thank you for your patient reply.

You are welcome :rolleyes: