PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request: XDTESILXD

DeAtH_LeGenD
13-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Username: XDTESILXD and dr!gago..
Room: Europe(Public).
Reason: Leave and dr!gago. share abuse used the skills of sf ulty and razes for nothing on 26:18(replay time) and blamed me -.- (26:42) dr!gago.: spectre
(26:48) DeAtH_LeGenD�: sf
(26:49) dr!gago.: spectre did
(26:51) DeAtH_LeGenD�: why unshare?
(26:53) DeAtH_LeGenD�: what?
(27:00) T3ALJAY: never share
(27:02) dr!gago.: share me
(27:03) dr!gago.: i didnt
(27:03) dr!gago.: man
Replay: Click here (http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/view_replay.php?file=1342132526.w3g).

..--INVOKE--..
13-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Dont ban dr!gago....whole game was one big joke...our gameplay wasnt harrased by that move...we controled game in every aspect ....he didnt know the rules and he wont do that again,his history is clean so forgive him this time...ty (reporting some1 just bcz u dont like him isnt regular)....ty

DeAtH_LeGenD
13-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Really?He blamed me and sf unshared from me and said that he is gonna report me?I don't care if he doesn't knew rules, that's a good time to learn them.He also said to me in pm that he doesn't care if he get banned.I don't know what are you?His lawyer he can't protect his self and need help?

..--INVOKE--..
13-07-2012, 11:55 AM
First of all u started whole thing calling him noob after he failled...he kindly ask u stop calling him noob cuz of that...and u ignore that....second thing i shared all after 1 min so u had ur courier(or u really wanted only sf-s courier)..its normal he doesen't like u...i don't like flamers either....if some1 ask u to stop flaming be man and stop it..dont act like kid......and about that he told he gonna report me(its normal trash talking and u started it)...

DeAtH_LeGenD
13-07-2012, 12:46 PM
First of all call someone noob is normal all users doing that you too don't deny that and don't pretend me the madonna.The fact that I told him noob(thing that it's true he failed 10 times he couldn't catch even once the enemy)doesn't give him the right to abuse the share that sf gave him.This conversation is pointless he'll be banned.

..--INVOKE--..
13-07-2012, 12:55 PM
U don't have any point....after all sf have right ask ban for him...not u.....as we can see he didnt requested ban...so u dont have any right asking it..and ur doing it just cuz u dont like slark...lol....instead of posting this pointless ban requests go and learn to play cuz ur just stacking flamer kid...got stacked into high pointed team and than u flame...so pathetic rly..this conversation is over

DeAtH_LeGenD
13-07-2012, 01:08 PM
The skill has has nothing to do with the report.I just do my job to keep clean Europe(Public) from spoiler like him.Who told you that I can't report him and who told you that sf denied the request of report him or he doesn't know how to report him.I won't extend further the conversation with you because you are not in case to have a serious discussion perhaps you should go out take a breath or go at gym it will help you :).

his history is clean so forgive him this time
Haha, who are you trying to fool?

[14:13] RG^EU-|DeAtH_LeGenD™: !banhistory dr!gago.
[Time Ban] [(EU) Public] :: From 21:01 on 24/06/2012 To 21:01 on 29/06/2012 [Admin] :: ^god^^of^^ban^ [Reason] :: leaver http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=140513
Get serious please...

Icefrog|Bj|Me
13-07-2012, 07:57 PM
!GRANTED

XDTESILXD is now timebanned from this channel until 18:57 on 28/07/2012
dr!gago. is now timebanned from this channel until 18:57 on 28/07/2012

THANK YOU FOR REPORTING