PDA

View Full Version : Looking for oldskool-vanilla (mostly)players.

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 04:57 PM
hello there,

I look for some experienced (or not,but willing to learn) players to form a core to play on a private vanilla server.

if anyone is interested feel free to pm me or to post here

I need some info about you:

Name->class willing to play (pvp-pve)->and experience that you got (vanilla experience)

Giatimporw
16-07-2012, 04:59 PM
na kanw mia erwthsh??? sto link tou server exei na katebasis to wow mexri to patch tou server h prepi nato brw apo allo link
/?

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 05:13 PM
na kanw mia erwthsh??? sto link tou server exei na katebasis to wow mexri to patch tou server h prepi nato brw apo allo link
/?

https://www.wow-one.com/ we talk about this

please talk in english since its international thread.thanks

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 05:39 PM

1.spitonoikokurhs
ROGUE/WARRIOR full clear experience
2.omg.stogrc
WARLOCK almost full clear
3.mC_pIkoS
DPS new
4.Give_me_your_ban
Healer new
5. PouEisai
Healer shammy/druid
6.ELEOS.PIA
Warlock
7.Niaou-
Priest (shadow)
8.Capitan0
tank/healer

-----updated till Niaou------

Insanor
16-07-2012, 05:47 PM
make me warlock. i will play warlock as i was playing back then so i will fulll know my class :)

Give_Me_YourBan
16-07-2012, 05:48 PM
I can play anything if you give me some tips...

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 05:49 PM
i hope we get some good healers and another good mt or ot (prolly ill try maintank myself)

PouEisai
16-07-2012, 06:06 PM
egw exw kati filou spou to kaine oficial wow polu toubbana kai tous blepw na pexoun kserw na paizw kai gw kala alla o agaphmenos mou tinei kai 5erw polu kala shadow priest(oti pio kontino ston sf)0!!

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 06:27 PM
egw exw kati filou spou to kaine oficial wow polu toubbana kai tous blepw na pexoun kserw na paizw kai gw kala alla o agaphmenos mou tinei kai 5erw polu kala shadow priest(oti pio kontino ston sf)0!!

please english since this topic is in the international forum.

inform your friends and tell me if anyone is interested.

PouEisai
16-07-2012, 06:37 PM
omg spitonikokoiri if you want i can play too i own very hard in healing they give me their acounts and play 85 level raids healling if you wanna i can play the best the best the best heal shaman and druid

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 06:43 PM
omg spitonikokoiri if you want i can play too i own very hard in healing they give me their acounts and play 85 level raids healling if you wanna i can play the best the best the best heal shaman and druid

decide what u want to play :p shaman or druid? and what is ur experience ? on vanilla and on wow

PouEisai
16-07-2012, 06:49 PM
i know both i like healing i play wow xD what is vanilla?

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 07:02 PM
i know both i like healing i play wow xD what is vanilla?

normal? heroics?

vanilla= lvl 60 wow world/raid/skills etc.

PouEisai
16-07-2012, 07:29 PM
i used to play normal and raids not heroics hard they are :P

ELEOS.PIA
16-07-2012, 07:40 PM
i have started playing wow since tbc as warlock until cata. So i am an expert on this one. The tacts of vanilla i know them from wotlk

spitonoikokurhs
16-07-2012, 07:43 PM
i have started playing wow since tbc as warlock until cata. So i am an expert on this one. The tacts of vanilla i know them from wotlk

do you want me to sign you up? if yes,which class did you choose?

ELEOS.PIA
16-07-2012, 07:54 PM
do you want me to sign you up? if yes,which class did you choose?

yes, warlock

Capitan0
16-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Main-Healer or supporting healer or offtank or dps (mage,rogue,druid,warlock) that's me.Full experience from TBC WOTLK and Cata a bit experience from vanilla

spitonoikokurhs
17-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Main-Healer or supporting healer or offtank or dps (mage,rogue,druid,warlock) that's me.Full experience from TBC WOTLK and Cata a bit experience from vanilla

since u are experienced we two could try be the tanks

Capitan0
17-07-2012, 07:51 AM
since u are experienced we two could try be the tanks
Οk i will be the offtank then

Niaou-
18-07-2012, 09:04 PM
i am interested too. just started playing and i like it. i still dont know what role i will be playing but i think priest will be my choice

spitonoikokurhs
18-07-2012, 09:34 PM
https://www.wow-one.com/guide/index/vanilla

go there read and follow instructions.

ELEOS.PIA
19-07-2012, 11:28 AM
when do we start?

Insanor
19-07-2012, 12:00 PM
well start joining

spitonoikokurhs
19-07-2012, 12:11 PM
well start joining

2night I will join as well.it would be great if anyone can help to start this up..i will pm u on ur wall to "confirm" your role/participation

omg.stogrc please inform us about the server. e.g. what classes we need most,about the gold rates,guilds etc (u have the most experience in the server,u give us some hints)

Insanor
19-07-2012, 02:23 PM
The server is pretty new so there aren't tones of people.Though there are some guilds progressing at raiding (mostly alliance).BUT, hordes are more so i suggest going to Horde.About gold now.I never went to instance since i play solo atm , i only do BG'S. You can sell marks from BG'S to get gold. 1 mark = 3g. With that gold you can buy some ''early'' epics from a vendor there.Then you are ready for raids/serious pvp.

Since we got a Lock i rerolled to a Shadow Priest that is very useful for PvP and premades. For a proper WSG premade we will need 1 tank for FC, 3-4 healers and rest dps.

You will be the raid leader so the PVE part it's all yours!

spitonoikokurhs
19-07-2012, 02:49 PM
The server is pretty new so there aren't tones of people.Though there are some guilds progressing at raiding (mostly alliance).BUT, hordes are more so i suggest going to Horde.About gold now.I never went to instance since i play solo atm , i only do BG'S. You can sell marks from BG'S to get gold. 1 mark = 3g. With that gold you can buy some ''early'' epics from a vendor there.Then you are ready for raids/serious pvp.

Since we got a Lock i rerolled to a Shadow Priest that is very useful for PvP and premades. For a proper WSG premade we will need 1 tank for FC, 3-4 healers and rest dps.

You will be the raid leader so the PVE part it's all yours!

we wont manage easily to get the raid going. so most propable is to make a premade wsg. I have tons of exp as rogue (had 50k hks on vanilla only ^_^ )

Insanor
19-07-2012, 03:08 PM
join server and /w Deepdarkness :)

Ballares
24-07-2012, 11:46 AM
When u say full clear wot do u mean spitonoikokiri? I c that u noted full clear on vanilla if i'm correct only liek 15 guilds in the world cleared karazhan in vanilla.
Anyway i wish i could join u guyz but my time is limited these dayz so i cant.I'll try to dl it and log so i can say hey if possible.Would be nice if i could play some vanilla dayz were tha best.
If possible link some nicks so i can /w when i get on.

VampAurora
26-07-2012, 09:44 AM
How many people are there in server?