PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to RGC [ Server Overload/ Protocol Error]

BeAsT.Is.Back
31-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi,
I have been facing this problem from almost a month now.
i tried to contact skyf!re but he failed to sort it out.
He then asked me to mail sir rogers which i did but didnt get help from that too.
So now this is my last hope of sorting out my problem. I wish it's been sorted out soon.
this is pic or error : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/rgcerror.png/
I hope you can people can help.
Thank you.
P.s This error comes when the servers are online. It's been all the time the same error i get.

DeAtH_LeGenD
31-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Hi,
I have been facing this problem from almost a month now.
i tried to contact skyf!re but he failed to sort it out.
He then asked me to mail sir rogers which i did but didnt get help from that too.
So now this is my last hope of sorting out my problem. I wish it's been sorted out soon.
this is pic or error : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/rgcerror.png/
I hope you can people can help.
Thank you.
P.s This error comes when the servers are online. It's been all the time the same error i get.
Well me opinion is, try to re-download R.G.C. from here (http://www.rankedgaming.com/download.html) and restart your internet.

BeAsT.Is.Back
01-08-2012, 04:42 AM
Well me opinion is, try to re-download R.G.C. from here (http://www.rankedgaming.com/download.html) and restart your internet.

You know what i tried that thing not once but many times but still it was the same no change in it..

JoKeR
01-08-2012, 04:57 AM
Hey bro check your anti virus settings and firewall settings.

BeAsT.Is.Back
01-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Hey bro check your anti virus settings and firewall settings.

no anti-virus and firewall off .

JoKeR
01-08-2012, 05:05 AM
From one month you continuously cant connect RGC? or That msg is showing sometimes? One more question Roger replied you or not?

BeAsT.Is.Back
01-08-2012, 05:09 AM
this error comes 99% of the times. that error comes at my cafe which i own. only 1 pc works with rgc . rest all 29 are w.o rgc. and yes rogers did reply and told that he'll be taking my pc on team-viewer. but since that day he stopped responding. this talk was around 3 weeks back.

JoKeR
01-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Ahh as i know he is on vacation, so be patient he will reply asap. He is from EUROPE and you are from INDIA,so try to talk with him at ni8

BeAsT.Is.Back
01-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Ahh as i know he is on vacation, so be patient he will reply asap. He from EUROPE and you from INDIA,so try to talk with him at ni8
So what are you trying to say is you dont have solution to this issue?

Irs2k3
01-08-2012, 09:14 AM
I think the problem is from your internet provider, change it

BeAsT.Is.Back
01-08-2012, 11:59 AM
if the problem is with isp then how can even one pc work man? what i think is there is some setting which is needed to be done.

Sir Rogers
01-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Email me again, I get a lot of emails and a lot of work. People on the forums can't help you with this.
I'm currently on vacation. But I can get on your PC when I get back next week. So keep emailing me, if I stop responding you need to re-inmitiate the convo. A lot of email convos get lost because I don't have the time to follow up on all of them.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

BeAsT.Is.Back
01-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Email me again, I get a lot of emails and a lot of work. People on the forums can't help you with this.
I'm currently on vacation. But I can get on your PC when I get back next week. So keep emailing me, if I stop responding you need to re-inmitiate the convo. A lot of email convos get lost because I don't have the time to follow up on all of them.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

better tell me when you are back from vacation?
coz i cant keep emailing everyday.
just give me a message here that you are back i'll email you again with the all the information.

Sir Rogers
01-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Well if I get back early enough end of next week / weekend. If not it's gonna be a week later.
Email me on Friday next week.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

JoKeR
02-08-2012, 05:47 AM
As roger's statement no one can solve your problem except roger.

BeAsT.Is.Back
02-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Ok roger's i e-mail you next friday.
and joker dont say it solved just say it's pending and pissing off .

BeAsT.Is.Back
11-08-2012, 05:58 AM
rogers i have mailed you.
and this time i expect a reply from you.

BeAsT.Is.Back
13-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Admins..
This sucks.
No replies from your side? Should i consider as this talk ignored?

kiba9901
14-08-2012, 03:57 PM
​me also got that problem but i just solve it try redownloading rgc if doesnt work try RESETING your internet or the router coz i restarted my router it works again
HOPE ITS WORK

FanTasY_Pudg3
14-08-2012, 03:57 PM
This happens when u do a mlot of things on RGC together for this u need to re-install or re-download and then try it .. if then also it doesn't do then stop doing ample of things together ... TY.

Sir Rogers
15-08-2012, 02:29 AM
I get a lot of emails, I had a quick browse through my unread ones. None of them were identifiable as an email coming from you. Write your email address here so I can search my logs or write another one and make it clear in the email header or first few words of the email.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

BeAsT.Is.Back
15-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Fantasy pudge this doesn't help's me
and kiba9901 it doesnt help me too.
ihave tried everything

BlindX.
15-08-2012, 03:53 PM
It's easy format your Compture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is the best solution.

BeAsT.Is.Back
15-08-2012, 07:16 PM
my id is : vishwash.patel@gmail.com
and yours is roger@rankedgaming.com right?

JoKeR
15-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Yea that's Roger's email. roger@rankedgaming.com

poq0987
28-10-2012, 12:04 PM
BeAsT.Is.Back, I have exactly the same problem as you, can you tell me has the problem been solved or not? And how?

BeAsT.Is.Back
28-10-2012, 07:23 PM
BeAsT.Is.Back, I have exactly the same problem as you, can you tell me has the problem been solved or not? And how?

Bro the problem havent is solved yet.. This people didnt help me the way i expected. Am srry i cant help u on it.. But you can try urself i hope you get some good response and your problem is solved..

Sir Rogers
29-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Just to clarify here I sent my last email on the 22nd of August, never got a reply from his side. He clearly wasn't interested in getting the problem fixed. poq0987 email me on roger@rankedgaming.com make sure you explain your problem, so that I can respond accordingly. If you have skype, include your skypeid in your email.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

BeAsT.Is.Back
29-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Just to clarify here I sent my last email on the 22nd of August, never got a reply from his side. He clearly wasn't interested in getting the problem fixed. poq0987 email me on roger@rankedgaming.com make sure you explain your problem, so that I can respond accordingly. If you have skype, include your skypeid in your email.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

If u think i didnt reply then can u please say the dates whichever u told to set up a pc?
I dont think i saw u even online that day.

bitchgotraped
31-10-2012, 03:40 PM
@BeAsT.Is.Back email me on samimukahhal@gmail.com with the current problem you're facing.
I'll be more than glad to help you and assist you in all means necessary.

Thank you,