PDA

View Full Version : Xphoria -

shakalaklak
02-08-2012, 08:10 AM
The Amount of Leavers is Getting Very Big , I Know Staff is Working Their Best For A Solution And We All Appreciate It , But if They Don't Work It Out Fast , There Will Be No Players Anymore , Not Everyone Have Faith in RGC Like We Do , People Like Me And Others Are Trying Our Best To Report As Much As We Can But it isn't Enough.

So Hope You Work it out As Soon As Possible..

Yours Truly ,

Xphoria

Irs2k3
02-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Rgc bans are best ban in all other platform

it doesn't ban only by username it bans by ip/mac address, and i don't think people will leave...RGC will be the best platform for dota gaming in the future and you will see.

WorldOfWarCraft
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Rgc bans are best ban in all other platform

it doesn't ban only by username it bans by ip/mac address, and i don't think people will leave...RGC will be the best platform for dota gaming in the future and you will see.

Yes, True story. RGC willl take big place in the future for gaming. So dont worry about leavers we got staff here :)
Dont forget Mate making system =)

shakalaklak
02-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Yes, True story. RGC willl take big place in the future for gaming. So dont worry about leavers we got staff here :)
Dont forget Mate making system =)

Leavers Are Spread in All Games , There isn't A Single Game Now That Has No Leavers , And All The Good Players Are Cursing Rgc For How it's Become . And I know We Have A Devoted Staff , But They Need To Figgure Out A Fast Solution.

WorldOfWarCraft
02-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Leavers Are Spread in All Games , There isn't A Single Game Now That Has No Leavers , And All The Good Players Are Cursing Rgc For How it's Become . And I know We Have A Devoted Staff , But They Need To Figgure Out A Fast Solution.

I already told you. The match making system is coming soon.
and yeah it's public :D

M3almak
04-08-2012, 09:10 PM
RGC is making an automated ban system,,,lets be Patience :D

Deep___Wolf
08-08-2012, 05:19 AM
why hate leavers, without them no need for admins.

-bOrn2kiLL
08-08-2012, 02:43 PM
i think all pub channels must hire 24/7 staff's that monitoring the channel / forum BAN REQUEST MH REQUEST AND ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT'S