PDA

View Full Version : Good Will Hunting (1997)

VampAurora
16-08-2012, 06:41 AM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5553/goodwillhuntingtheatric.jpg

Storyline:
A touching tale of a wayward young man who struggles to find his identity, living in a world where he can solve any problem, except the one brewing deep within himself, until one day he meets his soul mate who opens his mind and his heart.

Additional Information:

Directed by: Gus Van Sant
Produced by: Lawrence Bender
Written by: Ben Affleck, Matt Damon

Starring: Matt Damon, Robin Williams, Ben Affleck, Minnie Driver, Stellan Skarsgård
Music by: Danny Elfman (score) Elliott Smith (song)
Cinematography: Jean-Yves Escoffier
Editing by: Pietro Scalia
Studio: A Band Apart, Lawrence Bender Productions

Distributed by: Miramax Films
Release date: December 5, 1997
Running time: 126 minutes
Language: English
Budget: $10 million
Box office: $225,933,435

Critiques:

"Intimate, heartfelt and wickedly funny, it's a movie whose impact lingers." Peter Stack, San Francisco Chronicle

"First and foremost, Good Will Hunting is a film riding young, exuberant energies." Jay Carr, Boston Globe

"With its sweet soul and sharp mind, it's one of the most heartening films of the year." Shawn Levy, Portland Oregonian

"Intelligently written, sharply directed, and beautifully played." Kevin Maynard, Mr. Showbiz

"It's the individual moments, not the payoff, that make it so effective." Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times

VampAurora
16-08-2012, 06:42 AM
VampAurora's Critique:

One of my favourite movies. It's an astonishing script, excellently acted, that just can't let you untouched. Funny, moving, romantic, with action, this movie has it all. You just can't miss that one, go grab it.

Rating: 9.5/10

LighT.of.SorroW
23-08-2012, 10:04 PM
1 of the best movies ever at my list... 10/10... love the movies which speak abt crazy geniuses. love the part where he meets the psychologists, funny part. and i rly laughed with the joke of robin williams abt his wife fart :P.... perfect movie :D