PDA

View Full Version : Tc abuse

J2se
22-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I am sorry for the Tc abuse done by my friend jtchan... he used a !rmk command after 14 min when one of the player started acting like a idiot so he used !rmk command in his own game... that tc belong to me... So please i am sorry for the For the tc abuse

bitchgotraped
22-08-2012, 02:08 PM
You want your TC back to you or to him ?

JtChan
22-08-2012, 04:35 PM
If I am not mistaken, a TC can use his power to !rmk if he sees his game in danger of being ruined.

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=152284

The Furion that was playing, was non-stop farming for 14 minutes, he did not listen to our requests to help the team fight and gank. He had over 5000 points so he had no excuse to play bad. Therefore I acted on my feet before the 20 minute mark came and remaked the game. He was obviously game ruining after not playing the role of the hero properly and refusing the cooperate with the team.

chilla4life1
22-08-2012, 04:39 PM
You can clearly see from that video, I (batrider) was fighting and had severely weakened 3 of the enemy right beneath where he was farming and was constantly asking for help and pinging. This happened on a number of occasions. If that is not considered game ruining then what is? Dota is a game of 5 people when 1 person refuses to participate or farms whilst afk or just pretends to be afk would that not amount to game ruining?

JtChan
22-08-2012, 05:18 PM
But I am sorry for what I have done, the pain that I have caused to a certain someone. I do not think I can truly forgive myself for all the pain and suffering that one must endure when a TC types !rmk. I am sorry to my mum, my dad, my brothers, my sister and my friends/peers around me. It shall never happen again...

DeAtH_LeGenD
22-08-2012, 05:20 PM
This isn't game ruin.He can play his hero in whatever way he wants.That's he's playing style.

JtChan
22-08-2012, 05:23 PM
This isn't game ruin.He can play his hero in whatever way he wants.That's he's playing style.

So you're telling me... that if I went into your game and just afk farmed without ganking on a hero that should be ganking 24/7 you won't be mad, report me etc?

Time to meet.... Roookie.

chilla4life1
22-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Purposely watching your team die and when we ask for help responding by saying stfu. To me that ruins a game, if ruining a game isn't game ruining then what is? He had 5k points which means his brain must be capable enough to realize when allies need assistance or even to notice when free kills are available. Unless of course he bought them points which seems most likely.

DeAtH_LeGenD
22-08-2012, 05:25 PM
So you're telling me... that if I went into your game and just afk farmed without ganking on a hero that should be ganking 24/7 you won't be mad, report me etc?

Time to meet.... Roookie.
No, that's not considering as a game ruin 1/4 of the Europe (Public) players are playing with that way, I should report 5 everyday.

He had 5k points which means his brain must be capable enough to realize when allies need assistance or even to notice when free kills are available.
If he was only farming at the 20th minute he could have good items and then starting to gank, he may wanted to push his lane to take the opposite tower.

chilla4life1
22-08-2012, 05:34 PM
He wasn't in a lane. He was afk farming at creep camp on hill... Therefore as furion, he was neither ganking nor pushing and look at his cs and his items by 15 mins...

http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/view_replay.php?file=1345572189.w3g

Now tell me in 5 more mins would he have had anything useful.

JtChan
22-08-2012, 05:38 PM
No, that's not considering as a game ruin 1/4 of the Europe (Public) players are playing with that way, I should report 5 everyday

But this wasn't public... this was a private game, I specifically handpicked people with high pointers so they would not ruin the game and guarantee a good game full of action etc.

If he was only farming at the 20th minute he could have good items and then starting to gank, he may wanted to push his lane to take the opposite tower.

Farming a dagon in 20 minutes is not "good". Farming a dagon with Furion isn't even good at all. Please learn how to play DotA and then come back to me.

J2se
22-08-2012, 09:37 PM
BitchGotRaped transfer the Tc back to me thank you and close the thread please :)

bitchgotraped
24-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Read this http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=152503

Denied - Thread Closed