PDA

View Full Version : For cm mode

kenn9400
26-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Hello again,

Sometime long ago, I am actively playing in PH and Asia (Public) Rooms, oftentimes, -cm mode is their choice.
Having a good captain would mean better chances of winning, the problem with this mode is that when the blue/pink slot is already taken, the only options you can make is:
***1. to kick the player (if he has low points or is afk) ,
***2. to ask (or beg) the player to leave his position either by changing to a different color or leaving the room (although it would be very unfair if he leave the lobby then click the room again so he can join [he might have no slot left])

I suggest that there will be a command where all the players can choose a captain for their game..

I still don't know how the matchmaking system will work so I made this suggestion...

P.S. I should have posted this on the previous thread I started but , unfortunately, it was closed seconds after Roger commented.. (He was very fast and I was very sleepy by then, remembered to comment just now)

More Power to RGC...

It is still the best client to play with my favorite game...

Thank you..

EHGH
28-08-2012, 03:05 PM
!Not support

Not necessary for such complicated things.

J2se
29-08-2012, 10:51 AM
RGC Cant provide you Commands like this.. You guys play in a Public Channel. so it will be unfair for the others Who are low pointers.

And the reason Many people are low pointer is not just they are noobs but They haven't win so many games. maybe they Play In a team where 5 out 3 are noobs....

Best Example From Eu public Channel : Milfsand Minit

MINIT is -900 maybe lol and he is a pro player same for Milfs

In_My_Control
10-09-2012, 06:15 PM
!Not supporting