PDA

View Full Version : Vouch request Cpt.Jack

Cpt.Jack
03-09-2012, 08:29 PM
-Your RGC nickname:

Cpt.Jack

-Personal information (name, age, location, etc):

My name is Jack and I'm 22 years of age. I currently live in Stockholm (Sweden) And at the moment I'm unemployeed.

-Your Dota & Dota2 history (when did you start, where you have played, do u have a clan - link, etc.) .

Started dota back in -04 but didn't really play it that much, then it picked up around -05 and by that point I was "addicted" to it. Never been in any clan or so, but played loads of scrims / inhouses and #NIHL at the begining when it was a really good inhouse channel in my eyes. Got my dota 2 invite for about 2 months ago but I think i've adapted really fast to it and Im enjoying every minute. Even tho I'm getting sick of all the flamers / feeders specially in pubgames.

-Do you know how to use MIRC and Teamspeak (version 3)?

Yes I do.

-Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

-Whats your stats? If you dont know how to get them please go to https://dotabuff.com/

202 - 166 54.89% winrate.

-What is your steam account on steam community? Link it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198063131317

-Screenshot of the heroes you played and your performance:

I actually don't have a single screenshot from any of my dota2 games. That is most due to that I seriously don't consider any matchmaking game to be a success at all, even if I'm teamed up against good players. But I usually go for solomid. Don't have a problem to play different roles tho. I'll play whatever the team needs from me.

-Do you know anyone in ED2L who could support your req.? If yes, name them.

Nope, just found out about this fantastic league and I'm hoping to get vouched and prove myself worthy.

-Is there something else you wanna add?

Well, I'm a nice guy even tho I have to admit that I've raged quite a few times in public matchmaking due to endless frustration & people really getting on my nerves. But overall I'd never to that in a good game with nice guys & decent players.

Best regards Jack.

Slahsher
04-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Vouched as a trial please post screenshots of your first 3 games here.