PDA

View Full Version : Please ban this dirty gameruiner

Alt.Acc
05-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Username: Cool$ton3
Room: (Europe) Public
Reason: Game Ruiner
Replay/Screenshots: Huskar purposely takes away control of courier and refuses to drop quarterstaff which I bought. I complained for over 10 minutes.. He never dropped and made (deeply provoked) us to lose a winning game.

Replay: (34th minute after gank)

Notes: Huskar (Cool$tone) is the dirtiest player I've ever encountered on rgc. He buys a courier and shares, after 1 gank in minute 34 he takes away control. This is fine and completely ok, but I bought a quarterstaff that was the last ingredient to complete lothars. Being an essential component, I ask him to drop it at least. He wouldn't. I threatened going afk, then simply didn't support the team anymore until he would give it back. After 10+ minutes of asking (and well extreme bitching), he still wonuldn't give it up so I warned that I'd feed. I had enough of it when troll came to roshan to steal aegis a second time (first being on minute 17). I don't really care much for troll since it wasn't a big issue to ban over. But huskar was so dirty in the game that I myself fed the other team (eventually after having warned for over 4 minutes after my 10 minutes of complaint). I know this was wrong on my part but I could not stand winning on a team with someone that dirty. I apologized to venomancer various times for the act and maybe I should be banned too because of it. But who wouldn't feel that upset with a such a dirty player on your team. We lost a winning game.. because of huskars provocation and I have never felt so upset over something on rgc. Please ban him for as long as you can so he will never repeat his dirty low actions.

J2se
06-09-2012, 06:30 PM
!Granted

Cool$ton3- is now timebanned from this channel until 17:30 on 21/09/2012

N_A_V_Y-_^
07-09-2012, 11:53 AM
!Checked