PDA

View Full Version : Requesting for clearing banhistory

deathknight_sqf
06-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Hey,

My RGC id- |_monster_|

And my issue is that anyone who ever plays from my PC gets stuck with my ban-history.

>>>> [08:29] |_MonsteR_|: !banhistory |_monster_|
[Time Ban] [Asia.Gaming] :: From 06:55 on 07/05/2012 To 06:55 on 08/05/2012 [Admin] :: gigglesreborn- [Reason] :: sign join and left 1st offencehttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/signjoinandleft.png/ GameID[4714587]
[Timeban] Please note that the above timeban was issued on the account: es|deathknight
[Time Unban] [Asia.Gaming] :: At 09:57 on 07/05/2012 [Admin] :: gigglesreborn-

If you look at the above history, I was banned and un-banned the same day. What actually happened is that, in Asia.Gaming you cannot a leave a sign-ed game however I am from Bangladesh and electricity is a major crisis here, so when I joined the game and my electricity was gone I immediately left the lobby so that I don't spoil the actual game by dc-ing. I talked to the Admin of AG and we resolved it , however anyone who plays from my PC gets this banhistory stuck with them. So, I am requesting the admins to kindly clear this.

Thanks.

Sliverdom`
06-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Dear Death , it's the same pc when You get banned in other acc it will show your banhistory w/e if u want to go other pc's only the banhistory of Yours .

you dont need to put Clear history that , You can connect globals or /j Support.

SkyF!r3
06-09-2012, 10:39 AM
[14:09] RG^SkyF!r3: !banhistory |_monster_|
[BANHISTORY] This user was never banned.

Closed.