PDA

View Full Version : Global Abuse

thedeath666.666
19-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Username : [S]TheBeat
Room : EAL
Reason : gives Founder to SubJugate and SubJugate starts kicking us (Staff) , of course subjugate not to be blamed since he is just having fun , the fault is giving ranks for free even if it's for a small period
P.S: [S]TheBeat is not more than Head Admin in EAL , i'm not asking for demote or so but just a warning for next time
Pics :
1 - http://i48.tinypic.com/s6okzc.jpg
2 - http://i48.tinypic.com/11w3pl5.jpg

Shut-_-Up-_
19-09-2012, 05:23 PM
hey am [S]TheBeat
1-we were having fun because it's my B-Day.
2-he's your friend as u told him in chat log & as anti said as u can see in chat log anyone can kick his friends and he's ur friend + all people who kicked they were his friends so np they are all m8's & they all posted a :D after it so np.
3-he was demoted after 1-2 min as u can see & he didn't kick any gamer or wt'veer he was kidding with friends.
4-Don't try to search for any reason to demote me because i know what i'm doing isn't wrong.

Part's of chat log:
?Ò??: is rony but not can't put these letters of his name.

[16:35] AntiAntiAnti: u can kick for fun but only ur mates
[16:35] AntiAntiAnti: other people dont rly like random kicks for no reason
[16:46] -|EAL|-?Ò??: ok reported.
[16:46] -|EAL|-[S]TheBeat: ahhahah
[16:46] E.D.E.N.SubJugate: prepare for rain of the hatred
[16:46] -|EAL|-[S]TheBeat: who rpeorted?
[16:46] -AøK|PizzaGhosT: lol.
[16:46] -|EAL|-[S]TheBeat: btw roony
[16:46] -|EAL|-[S]TheBeat: were haivng fun
[16:46] -|EAL|-[S]TheBeat: and all he kicked were his friends
[16:47] E.D.E.N.SubJugate: rony are you retarded ?
[16:47] -|EAL|-?Ò??: idc he kicks me = abuse , you are reported to give ranks
[16:47] E.D.E.N.SubJugate: the reason why u are demoted after baning sword fish is that i protected you
[16:51] -|EAL|-?Ò??: in fact i like you
[16:51] -|EAL|-?Ò??: you just missunderstood

So after all he's his friend and u like him as u said [16:51] -|EAL|-?Ò??: in fact i like you & [16:51] -|EAL|-?Ò??: you just missunderstood

so stop hating (: and i don't care cuz he's friend and u accepted it by saying this + he got demoted after 2 min so not ur prob we're just having fun cya (:

Regards, [s]TheBeat

thedeath666.666
19-09-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm not gonna change this forum to be a platform to discuss with you what you did
And yes i did say that to subjugate he is my friend , but of course you didn't see the main reason i reported here : Giving Ranks For Free , maybe you are having fun blah blah idc , you just abused in a way or another

Shut-_-Up-_
19-09-2012, 05:51 PM
(: it wasn't free rank it was a rank for a few min i got full chat so su now (: ahahah ur funny bro (:

bitchgotraped
19-09-2012, 05:51 PM
That was a random joke that I know of, nothing serious.

Closed