PDA

View Full Version : nice go ahead idiot Anubisss

西瓜蛋蛋
25-09-2012, 12:21 AM
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=160517

西瓜蛋蛋
25-09-2012, 12:24 AM
NO word and explanation to me and just go ahead ban user.U could ignore ur fault for ur whole life, cause u are just a loser in life,

[h_h_h]
25-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Ban him of forums too!!!

Mher accept your punishment... mh is for loosers! And u used it...

西瓜蛋蛋
25-09-2012, 12:40 AM
why so many noobs here?If I not use map hacker, ur whole family go die ,okay》?
;989725']Ban him of forums too!!!

Mher accept your punishment... mh is for loosers! And u used it...

A-A
25-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Please Ban This Noob From Forum!MH and a Kid -.-'

shakalaklak
25-09-2012, 02:13 AM
http://us13.memecdn.com/BITCH-PLEASE_o_103613.jpg

西瓜蛋蛋
25-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Anyway ,thanks to I recorded the first perspective operating video of this game as Leshrac Tutorial Video .I will soon upload it on Youtube , below which I would patch the link of this thread.All the truth will come out. Idiot
Please Ban This Noob From Forum!MH and a Kid -.-'

PRO_ta8litis
25-09-2012, 02:23 AM
NO word and explanation to me and just go ahead ban user.U could ignore ur fault for ur whole life, cause u are just a loser in life,

username : 西瓜蛋蛋
ban Reason : maphack
reason of appeal : banned unfairly
the reason you give is Obvious MH whole game.LOL ,WTF proof u have?I not a map hacker,and u ban me。
Kidding me?Ban MH need real proof.I am really angry with ur ban.

English syntax/grammar level : over 9000

a1blaster
25-09-2012, 02:48 AM
He said he was a member of DK...are you nuts? even with mh, you're a still a noob...DK wouldn't want a maphacker noob in their organization ROFL..You threatened RGC by posting your replay in other forums?? are trying to make a suicide? ROFL! Go ahead that will help us embarrass your ass..
you can't defend you're mh moves in game..all you can say are threats and lame excuses which are absurd and irrelevant..it seems you're not as lucky as slahsher.

西瓜蛋蛋
25-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Anyway ,thanks to I recorded the first perspective operating video of this game as Leshrac Tutorial Video .I will soon upload it on Youtube , below which I would patch the link of this thread.All the truth will come out. I really not wanna repeat these words ag,Idiot.Wish u could understand English.
He said he was a member of DK...are you nuts? even with mh, you're a still a noob...DK wouldn't want a maphacker noob in their organization ROFL..You threatened RGC by posting your replay in other forums?? are trying to make a suicide? ROFL! Go ahead that will help us embarrass your ass..
you can't defend you're mh moves in game..all you can say are threats and lame excuses which are absurd and irrelevant..it seems you're not as lucky as slahsher.

西瓜蛋蛋
25-09-2012, 03:01 AM
And I had give reason why I had these moves in last thread.I also wish u are not a blinder,ty

西瓜蛋蛋
25-09-2012, 03:01 AM
And I had given reason why I had these moves in last thread.I also wish u are not a blinder,ty

Anubis
25-09-2012, 08:05 AM
!Denied

P.S. You'll get ban from forum also.

!Closed

bitchgotraped
28-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Checked