PDA

View Full Version : Help!

In_My_Control
27-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Its taking a lot of time...to open channels...there is a lot of delay on RGC!!!

Even the chat server is delaying, it is also taking time to open things like - profile!

Is that a problem with my connection or with RGC?

DeAtH_LeGenD
27-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Its taking a lot of time...to open channels...there is a lot of delay on RGC!!!

Even the chat server is delaying, it is also taking time to open things like - profile!

Is that a problem with my connection or with RGC?
It happens often no need to worry.

In_My_Control
27-09-2012, 11:10 AM
kkk ty!

Sliverdom`
27-09-2012, 04:21 PM
try to close all channel , maybe from your net or something if something wrong connect Roger or skyfire about that .

shakalaklak
01-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Don't Bother Yourself Guys,

He's Only Spamming,

Already Banned From Forums.

In_My_Control
06-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Asking for a solution bro...not a fight here!!!

I really laggg...i get dc many times...almost 3 times a day!!! I forwaded some rgc crashes many days ago!!!

Then it got fixed...and again its happening!

There is no single day, that i didnt disconnection from the chat server!

Please do something!

Mephisto
09-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Asking for a solution bro...not a fight here!!!

I really laggg...i get dc many times...almost 3 times a day!!! I forwaded some rgc crashes many days ago!!!

Then it got fixed...and again its happening!

There is no single day, that i didnt disconnection from the chat server!

Please do something!

First, I would like to suggest If you disable joining all the rooms that u have access to upon login, you can do that simply by clicking on setting>>chat>> Disable the tick next to "join rooms that u have access to upon login", basically you have this issue caused by your internet problems, and since you are dropping from some games, wich is not happening with 7k users that are using RGC daily.
You can check connections to various parts of the Internet by pinging different websites (google.com, yahoo.com).
•Start -> Run -> Type in cmd -> hit enter and type ping google.com -t
Slower response times than normal can indicate that the path is congested or obstructed. A failed response indicates that a connection is broken somewhere.
try to upload the results here, if ping did not locate the destination in a reasonable amount of time then I prefer if you contact your internet provider and inform them about this issue, id like to hear more from you in advance
Kind Regards.