01-10-2009, 08:58 PM
IRC name: DoV|Amateur-
Q-Auth: Edit :I created :D my auth is amateur1
Garena name: DoV|Amateur-

* Where are you from?

Greece

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

Iam student,I play dota 5 years in dota allstars v5.84.I play with my friends ever,I had started to play in leagues On bnet ,for example On clan GrC amd DCE ETC.""I Iike drinking vodka :P"" And I am calm guy i listen my team etc etc.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).Yes I have the clan DoV and we will start the season Soon. Here the link : http://www.dota-league.com/?section=team&id=17316

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

I had played on clan GrC And Dce before i wrote the same.And i played more cws with my clan.And ever i will play cw :)

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Y i play the ever i dont have problem

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

Guys,admins Iam really sorry i dont have replays I didhnt save :(

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes of course

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes ofc

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes,Iam fully agree no problem

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
DoV|Amateur-

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Yes i have friends Abby,alliance-_-,bladegr,ext3,wtfmejt etc.

* Is there anything else you want to add?

I want to play in this league cause i know it has high skilled players and i like this to play with our skills.Dota has fun and u must listen the team first of all.Ever listen ur captain etc.And In this league , i know it has it.No noobs,nO manners etc etc. And i will be happy when i will be vouch here

PeLaTis
01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
!sup

PeLaTis
03-10-2009, 03:17 PM
vouched by visarka