02-10-2009, 02:03 AM
IRC name: RyuOoOOoO
Q-Auth: RyuOoOOoO
Garena name: RyuOoO.OoO

* Where are you from?

Australia

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

I came from Indonesia. I moved to Australia since February 2007 to study in University. I am doing Accounting and this is my last year. My hobbies are reading, hanging around with my friends and playing computer games

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

No, at the moment. I was a member of team "More QQ ??" , but we already disband since three of our players have retired from competitive dota, including me (haha). We only play Inhouse games at Bored Aussie IDL (Inhouse Dota League) right now.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

Have been playing dota for 3 1/2 years. Have been playing competitive for the last 1 1/2 years. Have several clans but "More QQ ??" is the most competitive one. Join Bored Aussie Tournament, Dota League Pick-League XI Div 5 (haha.. get promoted to Div 4 but we decided not to play there anymore because of huge time differences), ADC 2009 (Lost to MCiTY in Semi-final Qualifier) and Cybergamer Invite Season 1

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Yes, i can! Usually play support in my team

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/112042/ (from Bored Aussie IDL)
Nice game :)

Can only provide one right now, Rarely save replays :)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Not too familiar with IRC. Used it Long time ago for couple times. But, I still have my account

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

RyuOoO.OoO (Garena's name)

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Not really. Mcity's Boys hopefully (haha, thx guyz)

* Is there anything else you want to add?

No. Thx for considering :)

If your vouch request gets denied, you will be able to reapply in only 2 months.

RyuOoO.OoO
12-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Can anyone from admin responds to my vouch request :confused:

PeLaTis
17-12-2009, 05:04 PM
!deny inactive