PDA

View Full Version : Sarathos's application

Sarathos
21-06-2009, 12:07 AM
My name is Birk Svindland and i come from Norway. My Battle.net name is Infector.

I've been admin for along time on different games, places, forums and other things. I got a few years of expirience. Currently i got no safelisted channels.

The games of DotA usually go nice, but often there are leavers, and people who insults, dissbehave, being racist etc, and that needs to be stopped. I want to become an admin to prevent that from happening, and getting rid of them as quickly as possible. I'm very cautious about punishing people. I wouldn't ban someone for saying they have to go for an important reason. For example, Dinner, celebration, forced to sleep or anything like that. It all depends on the situation really. But i'm sure i wont dissapoint.

I play on the European server, and i am in Clan JoC. It's dead now cause the former leader left the clan. When it comes to playing DotA, i can't say im a newbie, but i'm not pro either. I speak fluent english, an many other languages aswell so that wouldn't be too much of a problem i think. And i'm good at working problems out.

I hope i become an administrator to help the DotA servers.

Best regards
~Sarathos

KiTz
21-06-2009, 01:05 AM
I must admit that this is an impressive, rather exceptional application (which, you rarely see) and a lot better than the average applications here.
(that's a hint for you guys!)

Currently i got no safelisted channels.

I don't think that this would be much of a problem really

For example, Dinner, celebration, forced to sleep or anything like that. It all depends on the situation really.

Well you can't know that for sure, since people do actually lie. Ofcourse, depends on the situation but most of the times (from personal experience) they DO lie.

But i'm sure i wont dissapoint.

i bet!

Well, that's pretty much all, i wish you good luck!

Sarathos
21-06-2009, 03:36 AM
Thank you for your support. I'll be sure to show my gratitude aswell as my loyalty.

MasteR[KM]
21-06-2009, 05:30 AM
Your aplication will be considered

Sarathos
21-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Thank you. Thumbs up =D

NoMoReDoTa
22-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Thank you. Thumbs up =D

support

KiTz
22-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Since you're already an admin, i'm closing and moving this thread.

welcome