04-10-2009, 09:15 PM
IRC name: XeL^
Q-Auth: HaXeL
Garena name: XeL^

* Where are you from?

Sweden.

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

My Name is Axel, and I'm a 19 year old student from Sweden. When I'm not playing DotA I like to hang out with my friends, play soccer, seduce ladies, make movies. Many people describe me as a very flexible person that gets along well with pretty much anyone. I have no problem whatsoever to cooperate with others.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

No. I haven't played DotA competitively for quite som time now.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

Like most n00bs, I started my career with punlic games. I then moved on to DL where I spent a lot of my time playing SIG. Due to the low level of SIG games I quickly left SIG and started playing in the IH league DCE. In DCE I developed a lot as a dota player and after a few months of playing I decided to start up my own clan, HaS. Around this time, I also joined a div 3 clan called WTM-gaming, but because of personal issues I left the clan only a few weeks after I joined. Lately I've been playing most of my games in the inhouse league IGC.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Yup. I can't play meepo for shit though =)

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

I only play from a netcafé so unfortunetely I won't be able to provide you with any replays.

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

I do.

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

The rules are crystal clear and I do agree to them.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

XeL

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Tabaqa, Souwleye, NinjaDanny, Suppy, + More probably.

* Is there anything else you want to add?

Thanks for taking your time to read through my application!

Rock on,
XeL

yetunbeaten
04-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Big support - his penis is big like his dota-skill.

Big sup!

suppy-
04-10-2009, 09:22 PM
sup! nice player and nicer guy

TaBaQa
04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
!BIG SUP ... as big as his penis.

VisarkA
04-10-2009, 09:26 PM
!Thupport

NinjaDanny
04-10-2009, 10:55 PM