PDA

View Full Version : dpcm34

suppy-
05-10-2009, 09:22 PM
http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/114507/

ok solid left game at 14mins game time i think roughly after we got tower + 1/2 kills + slarder dies neutrals and claimed laggs!
(6mins picks or wateva it is in cm)

21:41----1P]...SoLid- Left the game

no1 claimed lagg all game and then before he left he said laggs! and bad_boy_killa said ohh 4 lagg go rehost. They did not save the game after we got the tower etc and they wanted rmk from previous point so we wouldnt have kills + tower + slard dieing etc. complete cheating hope admins do their job. look at replay and u see tht we get tower + 1/2 kills + slard dies(all this happens within 20/30secs of each other btw) and then they leave and say rmk w/o save.

yetunbeaten
05-10-2009, 09:44 PM
The constant change of hosts, the abuse of the greek and the admin who did nothing about it.

it fuelled alot of aggressions. When we finally decided to let the nordic guy host. A big spike occurs right after load, which causes 4 from our team to die.

Which sparks a discussion about whether we should rehost or not. Which pele says " GOOD HOST NOW WE PLAY ". So we're forced to play 4v5. And lost the game.

The host was good indeed. but there was a big spike, and that fight was game-changing.. So pathetic rly.

Cant upload the replay because of the many rehosts.

PeLaTis
05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
first of all after we saved i said to them reload rmk that's why he left second of all i should ban you for flame and some others too.

we saved coz no one could play on the host except sentinel it was freeze. and all of you started about another game that you played but you lagged and do no what else. ofc you know when someone is demanding a host if he lags we reload all those years you play dota you know that right? i was screaming stop flaming captain was in he had the power to decide not you or me or anyone else. after all that spam we entered the first host to finish it.

after we start on the host again i was lagging but didn't have a problem to play and my teams to then a player from your side left even you had the game as you saw.

The prob was to much chit chat for nothing.

suppy-
05-10-2009, 10:07 PM
who left ?? im talking about bad_boy_killa on second host after we rmk once..we play for 5mins and all is ok within 30secs we get tower + 2 kills + slard dies neutrals and then he leaves and solid claims lagg...

Rules say to say in all chat 'laggs to save and remake' but he doesnt save ofc he just leaves. So maybe explain that ?!

and u did ban me anyways

PeLaTis
05-10-2009, 10:10 PM
save a game that we lagged since we start ?
is that what you saying .
ofc you left on last host

suppy-
05-10-2009, 10:19 PM
u play for 5mins roughly and yee say nothing then u lose all tht in 20-30ssecs and its laggs...rly ? u didnt say anything but u did have from start ?

PeLaTis
05-10-2009, 10:20 PM
it was not only me all of them was lagging yes i didn't say nothing we waited to see if it's gonna fix but it gotten worst.

suppy-
05-10-2009, 10:28 PM
[19:32] <+Bad_boy_killa> we say
[19:32] <+Bad_boy_killa> we try
[19:32] <+Bad_boy_killa> host

ok this is your team mate saying we will try the second host!

we play for 5mins and no1 complains so host was fine...Then when we get tower + 2kills + slard dies woods yee say lagg then..why w8 so late in second host when it was a test host ? doesnt make sense rly! some1 is lieing

PeLaTis
06-10-2009, 11:52 AM
it was not for 5 mins but for 2 mins even we didn't say it in all we all cleared it in channel with your captain he decided to do it so what is your problem ? captains was in game i had no authority before you write something be sure about it and read all what caps says.

suppy-
06-10-2009, 03:15 PM
ok ill clear it up for you..you say in channel rules are rules or something like this..correct me if im wrong...btw i have chat logs...Bad_boy_killa left game without waiting for save JUST AFTER yee lose 1 tower + 2 heroes to us + slarder dies to neutrals(the 1 tower and 3 hero deaths happened within 10secs of each other)...HE DIDNT WAIT FOR SAVE...therefore yee were fine on host until this happens as you said we played for at least 2mins (in my teams opinion it was 5 mins)..now rules say what about people ragequitting ? PLS tell me BECAUSE JACK SHIT HAPPENED TO BAD_BOY_KILLA AFTER HE RAGEQUIT..and fyi theres 10players in game and not only 2 captains...he ruined game for all not just captains so he should have been punished by an ADMIN...btw your an admin and you did NOTHING ABOUT IT....and when i leave, you ban me...i did the same as him but only after we complained about host...btw 7 complained lagg on host but no rehost...and it was like the 7th time rehosting....i was fucking pissed after being robbed of a game..and all the arguments and rehosting got me in a mood where i couldn't play dota without going MAD...

if this isnt curropt league you will
1) treat me the same way as bad_boy_killa
2) be fair as an admin and follow the rules YEE laid out for the players to follow (hence whatever the rule is about ragequitting)
3) not let your stats interfere with corrupting games

RULES ARE RULES:
Disconnecting without any reason claiming that it was ff/lags/delay when both teams didn't agree to remake will result in 5 days ban.

i get perma ban..not 5 day ban and bad_boy_killa gets NO BAN
corrupt or fair admin ? i wont even bother answering this question
and whoever the HEAD-ADMIN is should really reconsider his/her trust in you

yetunbeaten
06-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Dont start bullshitting now pelatis.

He left because they got owned. So they could get a "fresh" start.

When suppy- jumped into all 5 of u and started attacking tower. He said lags and left. And you forced us to play on.

Just silly.

suppy-
07-10-2009, 01:04 PM
and when i left it was cause host was unplayable and we agreed in pre-game chat that if lagg/spike on this host go draw.

but since i wasn't on your team you play on...

PeLaTis
07-10-2009, 10:21 PM
you got perma ban ? no mate 2 days ban only and that game was sentinels win but you
decided to leave you think i did it on purpose when i say play on ? or rmk ? for what reason you are trying to be vouched in dp not me and as for bbk who quited he got -1 stats we all did on scourge team -1. and you all took exp about it you think i'm not fair ? are you joking me ? did you even saw what i did when i closed the game ?

suppy-
09-10-2009, 11:48 AM
im still banned...it was a week or so ago..all our team can vouch for me that it was unfair..it was after 7 rehosts when i leave because we agreed if laggs we will close game OHHH YEESSSSSS...but when i do leave because of the huge spikes i was getting when i jumped into fight, yee decide to play on and not close game...it was really clear that it was spikes because if it wasnt 4 of yee would have been ultied..btw did bbk get any ban ? and why am i still banned if it was only 2day ban....and tell me 'what did you do after game?' as i was banned before that i think

''for what reason you are trying to be vouched in dp not me'' and please translate this into english that i can understand
#dota.pride.2 unable to join channel (address is banned)

suppy-
09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
@neXt`PeLaTis> .voidgame 34
06[20:37] * @P2-BOT 03Game DPCM34 voided! Experience changes: EHOMEKIss[-33] HJIB[-33] kiDzZ[-33] Souwleye[-33] Suppy-[-39] solid_[+29] Bad_Boy_killa[+29] a1a|Nagato[+33] ProButLagsK[+26] neXt`PeLaTis[+29]
[20:37] <@neXt`PeLaTis> .submit 34 scourge
[20:37] <+JD|smasher> deathakos i go sleep
06[20:37] * @P2-BOT 03Game DPCM34 result changed to scourge! Experience changes: solid_[+27] Bad_Boy_killa[+27] a1a|Nagato[+30] ProButLagsK[+30] neXt`PeLaTis[+27] EHOMEKIss[-29] HJIB[-29] kiDzZ[-29] Souwleye[-29] Suppy-[-23]
[20:37] <+JD|smasher> tomm we play

looks like scourge got that win including bbk
please show me from log files where you punish bbk

yetunbeaten
09-10-2009, 06:08 PM
YE. THE ADMINS HERE ARE A FUCKING JOKE XD with the exception of visarka.

after this episode I said to myself I would never play on his or any other greek players fucking wood host.

When I refused to join BBK'S host. I got unvouched.

And the fact you claim to have voided the game and havent just proves how big a loser and cunt you are pelatis.

suppy-
10-10-2009, 02:51 AM
his host is the worse tt....i had 250ping to it when pelitas made us play on it...really pathetic by most admins..viskara + etc3 seem like only reasonable one...its a pity pelitas has so much power that real admins cant do anything

as maelk says most reasons dota fails as esport game is because of annoymous teenagers abusing tt.

PeLaTis
30-12-2009, 10:38 PM
because of lagging and stuff we provided players with host bot. and as for bbk he got unvouched for 2 months now he is vouched again by ext3.
closed