PDA

View Full Version : sliCe vouch request.

imported_sliCe
11-10-2009, 05:52 AM
IRC name: sliCed
Q-Auth: sliCed
Garena name: HOWDOUGETSLICED

* Where are you from?

Pennsylvania

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm sliCe...

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

Nope... was on a billion though.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
...i'm howdougetsliced.... ug slice, sup slice, 3ne slice, dg slice, fd slice, gl slice, etc.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Yes, i can!

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
eh go look em up on gosugamers.

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

yes

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

sliced

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

... too many to list.

* Is there anything else you want to add?

No

If your vouch request gets denied, you will be able to reapply in only 2 months.

AAAAAWARARA
11-10-2009, 06:51 AM
!support, really good player

Mikey
11-10-2009, 08:27 AM
hi, personally vouch slice he taught me most everything i know about dota and is a master strategist. go vouch pls.

This is for DotA Pride 2 - sliCe wants a vouch in DotA Pride 1 so he can play with Pz (PAINTITGOLD KOROK OWNAGEJUICE and myself). If one of the admins can vouch we would appreciate it very much. ty

sfouGhetto-
26-11-2009, 02:59 AM
Give us a replay... i don't have to look out for it, i think instructions on vouch request was clear...

PeLaTis
02-01-2010, 09:36 PM
inactive on thread