IRC name: cherbs
Q-Auth: cherbs
Garena name: ChrabeL|

* Where are you from?
Lebanon

* How old are you?
I am 19

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
I have been playing dota for about 4 years. I haven't been on any team but recently I joined the best team in Lebanon and we are only playing lan games against local opponents

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
I am not member of any international or online clan. I only play local tournaments and get the money prizes each time :)

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
Played the game for 4 years. I didn't participate in any international event or league. Lan games mainly and many clan war games.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
I am the main carry of the team (preferable hero is morphling in this domain). I can also adapt myself to different situations and play as a ganker support and semi-carry: I have no problem in that

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
-http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/download/120640/ playing death prophet
-http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/download/120646/ playing as axe (final lebanese tournament held in spetember)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
yes, yes and yes :)
got all 3 installed and working properly

* Do you have a microphone?
of course

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
Yes.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
CharbeL|

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.
I know Abby for sure: he is the one who vouched me before the league was resetted. I have played with many players in the league and didn't get any complain from them: they enjoyed playing with me

* Is there anything else you want to add?
The manager of my team, known as ozkavo, wants to add something

Hi all, Abby knows me as ozkavo and many of the admins also. I, many times, talked with the admins in order to know the rules and requirements to play in this league.
I run a team known as B.G^ here in lebanon and we have been for 2 years the number 1. I just want to add that CharbeL| is a very good and clever player: the replays show his high level without any doubt. the 2 replays are against our all-time rivals which were 2nd in the Arab world dota tournament last year (Jordan finished 1st). the first one was the final of the lebanese dota tournament 2 months ago and the 2nd was a recent friendly lan game. enjoy them :)
If you have any problem in watching the replays let me know (first time I use dotasparser)

CharbeL
15-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Garena name: CharbeL|
:D

PeLaTis
17-12-2009, 05:07 PM
!deny inactive