IRC name: XS^
Q-Auth: StacyValentine
Garena name: XS

* Where are you from?

I'm from Lithuania.

* How old are you?

I'm 18 years old.

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm big big boy in a big big world and it's not fantasy. I prefer to skinny blondie girls with small boobs so i'm on fitness because girls like sexy guys! To be honest I'm geek, which spends freetime playing dota. such a nerd like me can't write a sexy story about him so I decided to tell you story about food. I like kebabs. that's all. ok, it's not a really story since it's only 1 sentence, but that's all. thx4ggnormkcya.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

I don't have the real clan, it's only friends' mix. No profiles at all.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history.

I was in few clans, which weren't officialy named and played in local Lithuania DotA inhouse (LDI), DotA-gaming, few random inhouses and etc. I started to play competitive dota since I quit counter-strike, warcraft3 scenes. I don't miss any lithuanian tourneys. I'm "addicted" to dota about ~2 years.

* Can you play all roles in Dota?

Yes, I can play all roles and I really do that, but actually I hate pure-carry-hero type aka 50min farm and whine about no wards and big delay.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more.

REPLAY 1: ALMOST SEXY MIRANA (http://tinyurl.com/yl9fc95) potm is one of the most popular hero in dota (no matter competitive or public scene), but I'm not the biggest fan of her. It doesn't mean that I don't like this hero, but I usually don't play her since everyone from team can play potm if you know what I mean.

REPLAY 2: LINA ON FIRE (http://tinyurl.com/ykyqdbx) Lina is sexy and no matter who plays her. Not the best stuns, but I did my job. (No, not blowjob, you bastard!)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes, I'm familiar with Garena, IRC, ventrilo (all versions), teamspeak2 and even computer.

* Do you have a microphone?

Yeah.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Maybe. Ok, you got me - yes, I'm!

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

XS

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Yes, I know few members, but I don't think so that they know me or even can support.

* Is there anything else you want to add?

I had some problems with my nickname but now i get my oldsql nick back.

sfouGhetto-
26-11-2009, 05:08 AM
!deny

PeLaTis
06-12-2009, 03:42 PM
!deny